Heads a mess, need some advice!

smiffy2010

Hi, me and my long term gf split up about a month ago as she wanted to move away and try some things blah blah blah and I could not go with her which we both knew. 2 weeks after this I am in another relationship with a good friend but I don't feel this is right as lovely as she is but its almost like we should still be mates and nothing more.

I thought I got over my ex very quickly but evidentially, this last week has been a horrible battle on my mind. I have found out that my ex's plans didn't work out and she has returned to her parents place but aside this I have missed her unbearably each day. What I want to know is, 1- what can I do about the relationship I'm in now as if I finish it them she will be mortified but I don't think my feelings can change for her and it should co!me naturally and not by force. 2- my ex, as I feel so strongly for her I WD be willing to try for a second go at this but things WD be different for several reasons but could work.

Any advice on both please as my head is a complete mess and I feel physically sick all day as she does not leave my mind. Thanks.

Granted, I have thought about it all hard, my reasons seem to be; got with the new girl cos she is lovely and thought it was right to do so then but obviously the grief his and delayed itself, me and my ex split cos she wanted to live with her best mate as she had enjoyed herself for a week there and thought it was the answer, she claims and people also testify that it wasn't because of me but she needed out of our city but that's all backfired on her

Archived