How do I move on.. I break NC because our mates once in while and it's strange I don't know why I treat him like a friend but I still keep my distance so he doesn't get wrong idea.. He's the one that has the problem with me.

I know he still loves me and has feelings for me because how he looks and acts but he also try to keeps distance or when he under pressure he angry towards me and tries to do stuff make him feel like he men of the cave lol in intelligent way. He doesn't like guys around me or talking to me because I see his looks. He always checking me out and looking at me....

It's so annoying he misses me and wants to be with me but he can't be with me. He messing around with my head and I can't do this any more...

I want to talk to him but I'm over keep running to him because he stays no and I want him came to me but that's going be hard...

I thought when a guy really wants a girl they go for it but I don't know any more.

I want move on and if meant to be it meant to be.

It's getting so old and my head hurts... So I don't know what should I do to move on from him... I live my life I go out I have dated people..... I think I'm going back blocking him on Facebook and give time I can't live this way of what if.

You need to get him out of your life. Block him, avoid him, etc. He's not good for you. Anyone who seeks to place control over someone they aren't willing to commit to isn't worth your time of day. Once you give it time you'll be able to see things more objectively. It's difficult but you just have to stick to NC.

Best of luck.

It's so annoying he misses me and wants to be with me but he can't be with me.

If he WANTED to be with you, he would be.

It really IS that simple.

There's no magical force that's keeping him from being your boyfriend. The only reason he's not with you right now is.... he doesn't want to be.

Until you can accept this basic fact, you're not going to be able to heal and move on. Right now you're in a state of denial. Dating others isn't the answer -- trying to face the truth is the answer. You must start by cutting off contact so you can start to heal. You ask HOW you can move on? Cutting off contact is how you begin.

Here's a guide that will help you: link removed

If he WANTED to be with you, he would be.

It really IS that simple.

There's no magical force that's keeping him from being your boyfriend. The only reason he's not with you right now is.... he doesn't want to be.

I know there's no magic but he being a towards me and keeps looking at me. He has a girlfriend and I wish all the best... I just want him stop checking me out, bring up stuff...

Here's a guide that will help you: link removed

Thanks this will help my head is a mess and I'm over it I think I can do this.

honestly you should take time, I wouldn't advise you to go running back to this person after everything they've done to you.. luke warm then hot then cold then nothing... Its perfectly understandable you formed an attachment but if this person does not want you in their life and have made an admit choice to prove so don't let all your dignity go by chasing them down and going for another shot. If you do decide to even give them the slightest benefit of the doubt DONT put your heart on the line you wait and see if they are mature enough to be in a committed functional relationship otherwise its just a waste of time but even with that if you go in without the heart you chalk it up to just a waste of time and finally move on. You deserve to be happy as do all human beings, if there's a limited time on earth don't waste it on the "what ifs" fall and pick yourself up and learn not to allow yourself to be hurt.

ME and my ex had a similar situation. I wanted him back kinda and he kept me around, jealous of others texting me, saying he loves me. And I couldn't understand why he just wouldn't work on it with me. Then I realized exactly that- if he wanted to be with me he would.

So of course I confronted him about it told him how I feel only to be horribly shot down and told to never contact him again. Now I feel like crap. So before you go and put your heart on the line AGAIN. Understand what everyone else is saying if he wanted to be with you he would.

ME and my ex had a similar situation. I wanted him back kinda and he kept me around, jealous of others texting me, saying he loves me. And I couldn't understand why he just wouldn't work on it with me. Then I realized exactly that- if he wanted to be with me he would.

So of course I confronted him about it told him how I feel only to be horribly shot down and told to never contact him again. Now I feel like crap. So before you go and put your heart on the line AGAIN. Understand what everyone else is saying if he wanted to be with you he would.

He not worth your troubles.

I'm done putting my heart on the line. I'm not going chase after him. If he wants me back he can come to me but right now I'm over the games and my heart hurts so much because he gave up on us and keeps giving me hope but I'm over him messing around with my head. .

I'm going forget about him if he wants me, he be with me and trying work things out but he not.

Thanks everyone for the help

Archived