Is she Pregnant or am i overacting way way to much?!?!?! Ruining my relationship

steve34

Hi so to begin with I have been diagnosed with OCD. I started seeing a girl and we had sex the first time. She doesn't take the pill but i wore a spermicidal condom and pulled out before i came. 2 days later she had her period and she just got over her period a day ago. Could she be pregnant or is this my OCD and Im blowing it out of proportion? I want to ask her but i feel she would get freaked out.

More than likely, as long as you used the condom correctly, it's your OCD. Her period may not QUITE have finished - in which case sex can trigger the last of the bleeding. It's pretty common. The contractions during sex and orgasm can force out any tissue that may not have finished clearing out.

When it happens DURING sex when you think your period is over, it can be a bit embarrassing!!!

I use just regular condoms, no spermicide, don't take birth control and my bf doesn't pull out. I've never gotten pregnant and sometimes we have sex mmultiple times in a day. You are just freaking out. Condoms are totally safe and effective if used correctly. Calm down and enjoy the sex.

I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, ovulation apparently takes a bit of time.. If she had recently had a period then don't worry, its also normal for women to have a continued period after sex... If its a pinkish ( very light almost) discharge then you're both screwed unless you love each other -_- but then kids suck.. Good luck I hope for you both she isn't.

Archived