Have you ever felt that your heart hurts so much, that even when you try to cry it out, tears can't seem to flow out...

He broke up with me 3 months ago because he was hurt by me. He is a good man.. done many things for me, but I didn't appreciate him. During this 3 months, we contacted because I wanted him back. He thought of giving us another chance, but we couldn't resolve the issues between us. He wanted to be friends so that we can work things out from there. But yet, I was clingy and repeatedly asked him for commitment. He told me that I was pushing him further and further and he wanted space to recover, but I wasn't able to give. Things got worse today and he finally told me that he doesn't want to work things out with me anymore.

I guess it's really over this time.

I'm so sorry you're going through this pain.

It sounds like you understand what happened between you and the part you played in driving him away. It's hard to step back and give space from someone you're afraid is distancing themselves from you already.

Please NOW don't make any attempts to contact him further. It's important that you give yourself a period of time so you can start to heal and recover from the shock of what has just happened. Here's a guide that will help you with recovery and with sticking to No Contact: link removed

Thanks for the encouragement guys.

I'm so filled with regrets. I should have given him his space and not insisted on my way. And even though he has made himself clear that he doesn't want to work things out with me anymore, I'm still hoping that few months down the road when we're both healed, that we can still work things out together. It's killing me.

Archived