it's her loss/her problem

after talking to me ex on monday evening and having another conversation about us, getting back together, ect and this seeming like it's it, like nothing i do or try will change her mind to want to try again, i've pretty much given up...i tried and tried, i worked my butt off in terms of making our relationship as awesome as possible...she knows worth, she knows the standards i've set, sure she says she misses me alot still, misses many things we had, still cares for me alot, wishes things were different, feels bad about everything ect, but in the end, she didn't let one stupid negative outweigh the million positives about me, what we had, shared, ect and for that, i can honestly say it's her loss and her problem....she thinks i'm as amazing as all the things shes expressed, yet didn't want to stick by my when something "bothered" her or there were some bad times, so she broke up with me 4 times and came back 3....yeah i'm her first everything, but i see that as no excuse...i don't care anymore if she comes back to me or not, i don't expect anything anymore from her...we last left off on our conversation on monday by her saying she cares about me alot still and still wouldn't be able to stop herself from hugging me and holding onto me if we saw each other on the street though it wouldn't mean we were trying again and i just decided to stop at that and not respond anymore...i'd put in enough effort with her at that point...some of you i'm sure probably won't think its just "her loss" or whatever, but it's my strong opinion/feeling that it is....

It's way past the time for you to move on from her. I'll be blunt, she doesn't want you. She says and does the things she does because while she may care for you, she doesn't want a relationship with you.

Stop all forms of contact with her and move on. Is it hard? It's hard as hell, but until you do you'll be posting here forever about her.

You need to heal, move forward, get on with your life. How many more rejections from her must you go through?

I really dont understand your ex. If you're so amazing, and she misses you etc. What the * does she need to wanna be in a RS with you? My ex is exactly like yours. I can honestly say when I broke up with my other ex and it was mutual, we didnt contact eachother, we didnt tell eachother we missed us, we just left eachother alone. When I miss an ex and care for that person, I would do anything to get back together. Unfortunately I did and got ignored one too many times.

The OP's ex is only telling him things designed to let him down easy - or worse, keep him as a safety net. If she WANTED to be with him, she would be. It really is that simple - as is the case with your ex who keeps contacting you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived