I forget how to do this whole dating thing!

maccerz

So I was introduced to a friend of a friend last week, we all went on a night out together, got on really well, kissed, and he ended up taking my number! He texted me a day later asking did I wanna meet up with him sometime when I'm free. I said yeah because he seemed like a really nice guy and we got on really well the night before! Anyway I feel this massive amount of anxiety now, 1st of all this is the first 'first date' iv gone on in like 3 and a half years so I genuinely forget what to do!! Also I feel like I've forgotten how to read the signals etc, like he sends me maybe 1/2 texts a day but the texts are essay length, going into massive detail about stuff (the messages are really interesting and funny) but im not used to a guy just sending me texts once a day, anytime iv been seeing a guy we text a lot, so i dont know if this is just a sign that he's not that bothered or if this is just the way he texts when he's texting a girl (im aware i sound ridiculous here, but thats why im ranting about it on here because i know all my friends will just tell me to shut up) I texted him back last night and havent heard form him since, and for whatever reason its really bothering me! i never usually care this much about this stuff, i dunno if its because its valentines day and im just feeling extra lonely, or if it's because he's the first guy iv had any sort of interest in since my ex so im blowing the whole thing out of proportion. Does ayone have any words of wisdom for me about any of this?

Haha thanks! I know I'm being ridiculous! I think I'm just worried he's not gonna reply again and the date wont happen.. and I'm actually really excited for it so that'd be kinda s***. Maybe he doesn't wanna text me because it's valentines day or something? who knows, im just not used to this weird one text a day thing.. and today no texts. Anyway I need to stop obsessing about it, waste of time and energy!

Archived