Why do men love B****es

peoplepie

My friends boyfriend came to visit me last night. She had dumped him again. He's a wonderful guy and treats her like a princess and she WALKS ALL OVER HIM. He is "allowed" to stay at her house two nights a week and if he does he has to give her money for electricity. He has given her money for other bills and for xmas he gave her 300 quid towards and new tv and bought her a GHD (about 120 euros). She moans to me a lot about how tight fisted he is. He was the one that paid for her last fill of home heating oil. She belittles him in front of me and has very little interest in sex (she tells me that herself).

I guess my question is this. Why do men love es? I see it all the time. Great guys getting walked on and clinging on for dear life to their relationship with a mean girl. I'm no angel myself but i have been single for four years and am pulling my hair out! How do i remain true to myself and still find a guy who wants to be with me without having to treat him like crap.

It doesn't make me much of a friend to her no. As time has gone on and i have discovered what kind of a person she is i have

wanted to distance myself from her but like being around her boyfriend so didn't. The point is not to usurp her position with him.

I have no intention of that. I plan on distancing myself from her now after hearing things he told me last night.

I can ask you then - why good girls spend their youth with abusive drunks, for example? I agree with others - why are YOU friends with her then, if you think so low about her. Its not your business how her relationships with her BF are. Look at yourself first, and on how you treat people.

I had a couple of "friends" like you, and they are now history. Bitter, jealous and always ready to badmouth and whine about me, while in my face being all sugary and loving.

I don't think your friend is the b*tch here. Just look at the facts: you're staying "friends" with her so you can be around her boyfriend, no other reasons, and you are having her boyfriend (whom you have a crush on) over at your place.

He may use you as a crutch, yes. He may even have sex with you. But at the end of the day, he will go back to the one he loves (her), or he will meet some other girl. This is what usually happens to "loyal" friends like you.

I had a couple of "friends" like you, and they are now history. Bitter, jealous and always ready to badmouth and whine about me, while in my face being all sugary and loving.

I don't think your friend is the b*tch here. Just look at the facts: you're staying "friends" with her so you can be around her boyfriend, no other reasons, and you are having her boyfriend (whom you have a crush on) over at your place.

Very well said.

Archived