So many emotions going through my head right now. I feel empty, I feel weak and I feel lost. I hate this feeling, I hate breakups and I hate that he won't be there tomorrow. Its just another day I know but it won't feel right without him. Our lack of communication after this split is making it so hard for me to think straight, and I understand why he wouldn't want to talk to me, I broke it off...but I still love him and wish things would have worked out. Its selfish of me to wish we could be friends still and have him talk to me as much as he used to..but it hurts so much without him here.

I just needed to get that out. Tomorrow is going to be a hard day, as silly as it sounds. Any words of strength would help right now.

"It is both a blessing and a curse to feel everything so deeply"

It's not exactly uplifting but the amount of pain and hurt you feel is directly proportionate to the amount of joy and happiness you can feel. And will do. Take a day at a time. If that's too hard, take it an hour at a time. It doesn't matter who broke it off, you can still hurt because of it. Use the pain and stepping a stones.

Wanna take your mind off things? Go on YouTube and check out blooper reels of your favourite shows.

Wanna be uplifted? Check out "faith in humanity restored" websites.

You have to be weak to become strong, and it doesn't happen overnight. You'll get there

Archived