My boyfriends dad is obsessed with strippers...

oitnb

And it grosses me out. He ONLY dates strippers, had a kid with/married/divorced

a stripper (and lost a heck of a lotta money out of it), FREQUENTS strip clubs (like multiple times a month) and my bf said he's seen his dad blow 1,000+ in a night at a club. (He's went once or twice with his dad, before he started dating me). Which is also weird, who brings there kid to a strip club with them?!

Not really an issue that personally affects me, but I find it so gross. What type of guy does this?

Well, if it doesn't effect you or your boyfriend, and he isn't hurting anyone I think this falls under the heading of "meh". Some men like strippers, some like red heads, some like BBW, some like stick thin model types. This just happens to his type apparently.

I know a woman who did work as a stripper for a few years. They are normal people over all though because the area they work in pron to drug/alcohol abuse. Most don't make it out of the life for that reason.

Well, if it doesn't effect you or your boyfriend, and he isn't hurting anyone I think this falls under the heading of "meh". Some men like strippers, some like red heads, some like BBW, some like stick thin model types. This just happens to his type apparently.

I know a woman who did work as a stripper for a few years. They are normal people over all though because the area they work in pron to drug/alcohol abuse. Most don't make it out of the life for that reason.

Yeah. It's "meh" to me too. I just find it gross. The fact that he specifically only chases strippers.

Is it meh to you? You started a thread about it, so I think it might mean a little more than that to you.

Yes, like I'm not over here angry and stewing about it. I just find it gross personally and wanted to see what others thought, out of boredness/curiosity.

When i was in my early-mid 20s my friends who i've known since 5th grade loved going to strip clubs, not really my thing but i went with them anyway and tried to be as conservative with my money as i possibly could but my friends would literally spend hundreds in there, one of them actually blew his whole semester's tuition within a matter of a few outtings. I wouldn't say they had a strip club addiction though, just a bunch of horney early 20somethings that had some cash and probably didn't spend it wisely.

As for your boyfriend's dad, i assume he's single so hey, if that's what he likes then let the man have his fun, i see absolutely nothing wrong with it as long as he's not hurting anyone. To you it's gross but you have to understand guys think differently, what's gross and perverted to women is just normal behavior with men. One of my close friends actually would go to strip clubs with his father, and i saw absolutely nothing wrong with it. The fact also that your boyfriend's dad only goes out with strippers is hilarious to me! he should keep on keepin on! See? guys would think he's a boss for doing what he's doing while women would find it gross, live and let live i say.

And it grosses me out. He ONLY dates strippers, had a kid with/married/divorced

a stripper (and lost a heck of a lotta money out of it), FREQUENTS strip clubs (like multiple times a month) and my bf said he's seen his dad blow 1,000+ in a night at a club. (He's went once or twice with his dad, before he started dating me). Which is also weird, who brings there kid to a strip club with them?!

Not really an issue that personally affects me, but I find it so gross. What type of guy does this?

it does affect you if your boyfriend is there along side of him watching him blow that money.

What type of guy does that? A lonely guy who feeds off the fact that the strippers give him attention. They talk as if the men have a chance with them. And your boyfriend is enabling him if he goes along with him and watches him spend all that money, IMHO.

Archived