Initiating Sex... how to do it :/?

MisUnderstood9

Okay so, I am not sure how to explain this very well.

My boyfriend and I have a great sex life I would say. It's probably a little bit on the rougher side then a lot of people would like but thats what we like.

Anyways, I am not one to start things - I get very turned on when he takes control. However, he has mentioned that he would like it if once in a while I initiated it. I am lost on how to actually do this without looking awkward. We both like role playing, hand cuffs all that kinds of things -- I actually just ordered a really sexy cosplay outfit but I dont know how to I guess introduce it into our sex life. I know once I do, he'll love it but Im almost nervous on how to do it... I am not good at initiating sex what so ever, I am a little awkward about it but its because I am one of those women that loves it when the man is in control in the bedroom.

suggestions?

This is an easy one...

first off guys are usually ready to go... so...

When he comes home, be wearing that sexy cosplay outfit and tell him to get his ass into bed

If you guys are watching a show together, place your hand on his leg, and slowly work your way to his goods

in the morning give him a blowjob, should be ready to go

oh the possibilities are endless

^^ LOL, agreed with the guys.

I think it's pretty easy actually. Let's say he's reading on the couch, on the computer, whatever, go up to him, kiss/nuzzle his neck, and whisper some things in his ear about wanting ... well, whatever phrase you guys use. tell him you need him/want him/want to play/feeling horny/whatever. it's not complicated.

A few ways I have done it:

When you are both sitting on the couch watching TV/a movie. Get up, straddle him.

When standing anywhere where you are able to have sex. Give him a sweet kiss, then grab his shirt, pulling him closer and run your hands down his body.

(You can use this one almost anytime. Just have to be careful how loud you say it) "Bedroom. Now."

I've really only initiated one way in my life: "Do you want to have sex" or "let's have sex". No theatrics, no undressing, just ask, and if he says yes, then go into the bedroom or wherever. I know it sounds boring but it works and it's not awkward as long as you don't feel awkward. I certainly don't feel awkward so it's not awkward.

^^ so pull the "naked man" lol that sounds simple enough.

I think its mostly just it feels weird that I am initiating it because I never usually have to. But the jumping on his n straddling him sounds do able and easy and same with already having the outfit on for when he gets home - i like that idea too

I like 'initiating' while he's driving...lol. It makes him have to wait...so by the time we get home he's ready to go!

Same in a dark movie theatre...

Wear sexy lingerie under your clothes..and let him catch a glimpse.

Anticipation is definetely half the fun!

Put it on with a coat over. Ask him to go for a walk - and after you're a couple minutes away from home, show him a glimpse and ask how fast he thinks he can get BACK home with you to see the whole thing. And tell him you've been looking forward to him seeing it and getting you OUT of it.

Guaranteed, it'll be a much faster trip home.

Or be wearing it and a bow when he gets home, and tell him to "unwrap" his present.

Hope your costume is a sturdy one...

Archived