emperor

Hello everyone .. !

I met a girl the other say that seemed to be interested in me, and I was interested too. So we dated . All perfect ..! A little chat, cocktails, dancing and jokes. When I tried to proceed a little bit more, she said: "Wait ... Give me some time, I do not want to make hasty moves" . "Take as much time as you as you want .. " I said. I've got plenty of time

So after three days we dated one more time. Again: Coffee , tea , a couple of beers, chatting ... chatting .... at some point ( out of nowhere) she looks skeptical . I asked her what was the matter. She says " what do you want ; " . I respond " you " . She says " Don't you want us to know each other a little bit more?" . I say "since you told me last time that you need more time, you can still have more time...". The she says: "You know I'm not ready to commit." And I say "There isn't any rush...just act as you feel."

To make the long story short, then we left and she looks like having a behavior like "I'm - released - from - you." But because I kept insisting on her she asks me: "what do you want? Sex?" I say "That was awkward but you take me out of the difficult position". And then she says "nah.. you're friendzoned" and she leaves ....

Did I do something wrong?

wth? That is probably one of the weirdest situations I've heard.

There is definitely some kind of underlining issue on her side, not yours. You respected her wishes and told her no its okay, we can take all the time you want -- to her it seemed like you said "all I want is sex so Ill wait if i have too"...

As far as I see you didnt do anything wrong, something is wrong with her...

Obviously you made it very clear that rather than getting to know her, you were looking for sex right off the bat. As opposed to putting you in the friend zone, she should walk away, and I hope she does just that.

Looks like you didn't read my post correctly... in the begging she asked what do I want and I replied "you". I wasn't specific about it to be honest but I've stated what I wanted. The thing with sex came right after she she said she didn't want any commitment. And when I insisted more then she asked me about sex.

The correct answers were "I want to get to know you." and "no" to sex. Giving her the vague I want "you" response - you were playing and she reacted accordingly. Basically, either you came accross as only after getting laid fast or she is mentally damaged and thinks all men are just dogs that only want to bang her. Take your pick.

Way too many answers.... from what I eventually perceive is that she wanted me to "drive" the game even more.... "lead" it like... while she didn't have anything specific in mind.... and I eventually didn't... I'll move on

Thanks a lot for your respones

Jeez, talk about setting you up to take a fall. There's no way you could've handled that one that wasn't going to result in her going off, because it sounds like she already had her mind made up to find something wrong before you even went out. I think she's one of those "you're supposed to be a mind reader and intuit my inner-most thoughts and if you can't we're done" kinds of people. And those are not very nice people to have in your life, so consider she did you a huge favor by showing that side of her early on. Before the fun and games and drama began. Also really, really bad communication on her part and I see how you'd be confused, I would be too. Just put it down to she's one weird chick and move on. A mature woman will be able to communicate clearly and be on the same page with you.

Archived