I'm joe and I'm 18 and a goof. I'm not afraid to be myself and I'm confident about myself. I rarely meet girls like I don't meet them anywhere. I'm not attending school this semester cause my financial aid got messed up. I work and workout. I created an online dating thing and I met this girl and we've gone on three dates and she likes me and all that. I kinda like her, but I feel so dumb. My parents think I'm a freak for always having to use the internet to meet girls and lately it's been getting to me. My friends laugh at it now too and I'm just on a pity party for myself. I feel disgusted for myself and hate that I wanna meet someone and just be normal. The girl isn't bad or anything, but everyone I've met has literally always asked why I don't have a gf and I'm always like... They've all had more experience than me and been in more relationships and I'm ok with that, but it's still annoying. I'll be 19 in a few months and I'm still so bad at all this stuff. I don't wanna spend the rest of my life trying to get experienced and using the internet to meet dates that eventually don't workout because of all the stupid stigmas and questions. I hate being the oddity out of all my friends

Get out and meet girls, make direct approaches at the store, church, volunteer sites... just anywhere the answer is always no if you dont ask. Also you need to "practice" no ones going to be perfect at approaching girls when they first try to but stumbling and embarrassing ourselves is something we use as learning experiences. My biggest advice is to not be afraid to ask girls out or strike up conversations. The girl who communicates back is the one who is interested in you, there's a lot of slight signs that a girl is at least willing to talk. dont be afraid, they want to find dates and be in relationships too.

Are you guys kidding? If I was meeting girls then I wouldn't need some help. I'm gonna approach all the 18 year olds I see at the grocery store or the beach....cause it's not winter now. I agree that it is odd to be using online dating at 18, but it's not like girls love to chat it up with me in person. I try sometimes, but I've tried a lot more before. I'm not gonna keep wasting my time for the girl to tell me she's got to run or do whatever or just ignore me till I get the hint

Archived