when the jerk says move on my life is better without you

SeaBisquit

well bipolar disorder is a disease..i have met these people and worked with them in hospital settings. Sometimes they do not have control over what they say or do and regret it afterwards. Is he taking medications? If not he should, it would benefit him and his future relationships.

No you do not need someone who emotionally abuses you and does not appreciate you. I spent a year with someone like that he broke me a part. I wish I got out sooner but better late than never. Ask him to seek help and just leave. You deserve better. TRUST ME you do! and you will find him sooner than later because you are a sweet and caring person

Sorry but bi-polar is not an excuse for treating someone bad, I've worked, met and been friends with a few bi-polar people. It can explain some behavior but it's not a excuse for treating someone like dirt.

I cut contact with one friend because he was just was a nasty person. I actually don't feel sorry for some of them just because they have a mental illness, there are lines you do not cross no matter what mental illness they may have, I've seen some bi-polar people do some really nasty things you wouldn't believe like steal from friends, cheat and say some of the most abusive things you have ever heard.

I think a lot of them use the illness as a excuse to treat people like dirt or explain past bad behavior, and these were people who took their medication regularly so that wasn't the problem.

My advice is cut contact and don't reply to any messages.

Archived