ok so like around 4 months ago i went to the club just to distrat my self and i noticed this one girl was always staring at me. i kept going to the same club and i kept saying her there and i see that she keeps on staring and well am a lesbian and went up to her and asked out to dance. the first month fter i asked her out to dance she actually was reall nice and a very beautifull lady. after we know some stufff about each other i asked her if i could kiss her and wel we did. its been ike 2 to 3 months that we been kisssing each other talking to each other and talking on th phone and facebook. i oike her alot and hopefully she does to. but heres the probem she married for couple of yrs know. am not sure if i should stop talking to her or not i mean. i would love to b with her all day long. but its like its imposoble i could only see her at the club. its ike i cnt stop thinking about her i mean am not in love but i really like her ike alot being onest idk what to do no more i would ike to just stop going to the club and erase her from my mind nd just dnt think about her no more but its just to imposible. anyways just idk let me know what u think thanks for ur time on reading this. help please

Why are you doing this to yourself? Why would you want to be the other woman when someone is married? Surely you realize that you deserve more and better than that. You know good and well that this is wrong on many levels. I say live your life in way that you can wake up in the morning and respect yourself. That means not having affairs with a married cheater. Also let's face it - she will cheat with you, she will also cheat on you. So yeah, seek better for yourself and stop going to that club.

Thanks that really truth yeah i know shes married but its like she says that the time respect nd love i give her her husbsnd dnt give her.?

It's a line that every single cheater uses - "oh my relationship is not happy, I'm not getting what I want, my spouse is bad, boohoohoo poor poor me." You know better than to fall for that kind of garbage and lies. Go seek someone who is single and truly wants to be with you, not just use you as a side dish.

Archived