Is this normal for guys or something is fishy with my BF?

girlme

So lately i notice him complimenting alot of girls with me... not to them.. to me!

Like he was telling me about his colleague and told me she is kinda "hot" i asked him twice.. hot eh ? he understood i didnt like it so much so he laughed and said cmon she just dresses up well and is nice, much elder to me so chill !

Today we were talking abt something and i told him one of my cousins after marriage has shifted to his city with her husband.. so he said oh cool.. after marriage we can all meet up so he saw her pic on fb and said.. hey she looks really pretty! i said oh yes she is cute he again stated yeah she looks very sweet.. and then spoke about some other random thing.

Then later today i showed him a film song, he complimented the actress.. she luks cute na ? i agreed.. i said the actor is nice too! he said yes... and we spoke of something else..

the thing is... why so much female complimenting before me ? we live away.. different countries since sometime and well i cant meet him much so its mostly phone call.. and we wud be getting married in 2 yrs... so all is cool... but i get a bit pissed off with so much female compliments around me...

normal for guys to do so or does it mean he is a lot into girls/flirting or something?

I think he feels comfortable around you, he never says things like "wow she's so much more beautiful than you" right? unless that starts happening i wouldn't worry about it too much, if it continues to bother you it's something you should bring up with him but i think you should try being a little less paranoid. he doesn't love them, he just thinks theyre pretty

Actually my partner does this to me a lot and it drives me crazy lol! I think that it may just be a difference in personality types, I wouldn't dream of saying anything like and I genuinely only have eyes for my OH. But she is just different and doesn't even really see it as a problem. I would just say that if he is saying it to your face it's not a problem, it's if he is saying it behind your back that he has something to hide. But it sounds like t's just a case of being comfortable with you, as toby4 said. I wouldn't worry about it

Archived