Has anyone ever been to a psychic?

JSB

So the last 2 months, I have been chatting with a psychic. Seemed like great advice but still skeptical. They told me that my ex & I would get back together (and they were pretty in tune with what was going on with him and our issues) Anyone else been to a psychic? What are your thoughts?

thought about it, but I would rather just enjoy the free fall and journey. also, I do not want any false hope. I want to get so strong that it does not matter if she comes back. either way, I know I will be okay. in fact I will be better off alone or in a new R if she cannot fix what she needs to fix.

I have talked to many of them, but fortunately you have to objective about the readings. Really they should be teaching you to rely and trust on your own intuition and resonates with you. Most of them do not sorry to say. Some of them are accurate, but understand these are all psychics with different abilities. Some of them have been taught to be ethical and some have never been taught or trained. There really is a difference, and also their background beliefs like spiritual or religion. Some are dark workers and some are light workers. Some will tell you what you want to hear just to make a profit off of you. Others will tell you there is all kinds of negativity. lol which is not truth! Again suggestion and belief and scam you. Others are legit and want to help you make good choices in life. I would never rely on one psychic, but also would not become dependent on them and get addicted to them. Don't live your life by them. Be objective, listen to what they have to say, and whether they have ethics. It can get confusing for most that go to five zillion of them and not know the differences between psychic gifts, or understand they are all on different levels of their growth. It is wise to understand most good ones know things without you telling them right off the bat. They will tell you what you need to work on emotionally, spiritually, physically, and also will not use any tools. They will have experience for many years. It's a tricky place to be if you don't enter the psychic world with some knowledge.

thought about it, but I would rather just enjoy the free fall and journey. also, I do not want any false hope. I want to get so strong that it does not matter if she comes back. either way, I know I will be okay. in fact I will be better off alone or in a new R if she cannot fix what she needs to fix.

agreed. this is also how I feel about it. sometimes I have thought about it, esp as I feel I am quite unhappy in life sometimes, but then I get scared they will tell me something awful...

Psychic's just tell you want you want to hear so they can get money. Besides, there is no such thing.

So no, I haven't and will never waste my time and energy on it.

Anyway, why would you want to chat with a psychic MORE THAN ONCE anyway? That just shows you they want your money by having multiple sessions. Instead of really helping you.

All could be said in one reading, if they were truly psychic and wanted to help you.

Well I do argue with that, there are legite psychics. While I will agree with what you are saying Just let go, there are those psychics, but there are also others that do have gifts. There is even documented evidence with scientists and military these days. Brain scans, and other things. This may be your belief and by your experience. I was just stating there are valid ones, and one's that will scam you. Which my point being you are probably under the assumption that every psychic is the same. Clairvoyance is different than Clairsentience, or Clairaudience, Mediumship, Tarot, other divination, a channelor, or intuitive, or healer, shaman, they are all different. So their readings will all be different methods. How accurate they are depends on how long they've been doing it. Some of them can have one gift, some many at the same time. So know what kind of psychic you are going too, because even their are prophets and visionairies. Even remote viewers. I used to be a skeptic, but I know to well now and seen enough to know their are many things we can't logically understand or interpret.

The other thing too, is psychics can't tell you everything in one reading. Why because it's all by interpretation of symbols, visions, and more like a snap shot. It's not like they can read your mind from birth until death and tell you every minute detail. I'm sure in the next twenty years you will see alot of them come out of the closet, because there is more evidence being shown that it is real. Most people are psychic, but the problem is you don't know how to quite your mind, and relax enough. You are bombarded by anxieties, worries, thoughts, media, news, fear based realities, that you can't tell. Reason being you have seeing, hearing, feeling, tasting, smelling. You just don't pay attention to it, and you worry about what people think, you listent to everyone else's advice, and opinions, worry to much about what people think, and can't separate your own feelings and thoughts from others. There is alot too it, and really unless you clear out past issues from your childhood, and past relationships, and the pain and suffering you can never get to that point of stillness and quietness. I've done alot of research because I'm a writer, and social worker, and spiritual teacher. You can't help others understand themselves if you don't study everything. Science, Quantum physics, philosophy, Religion, Spiritual, metaphysical, psychology, even biology. What people don't understand is psyche is psychology. Psychic...is mind over matter. A true psychic in a sense is a psychotherapist. If you look at all the tarot cards, it is about the subconscious mind. The psychological, emotional, spiritual, and physical. Mindfulness and meditation is used to treat anxiety, and depression. In any religion if you grow and mature emotionally, mentally, and spiritually and master your life lessons in relationships just even out of the bible, you will become socially, psychologically, mentally, and emotionally aware. Which is being psychic. Cleer seeing! Not allowing negative thoughts from others, or yourself from seeing clearly through the manipulations, control, abusive relationships that surround you emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and physically. If you do your research it is all there. It has been for 5000 years.

My first wife and I went to a 'psychic' in New Orleans about 40 years ago. The 'vision' was that we were going to be married 'until death do us part', have six children and many grandchildren. I guess what the 'psychic' couldn't see was the infidelities that my first wife would partake in which ended our marriage way before all of the rest of the 'vision' elements.

The best part of the experience was that I really enjoyed the cup of tea.

To each their own.

Archived