Yall's Valentines Day Plans

martymoose

Oh crap, I just realized I am going to dance classes with a girl on Valentines day, I didn't realize it's almost Valentines until this thread.

Hopefully she doesn't get the wrong idea

Lol, this made me laugh. I'm 90% sure the guy I'm seeing has no idea Friday is V-Day. He is helping his mom and then catching up on a TV show with friends that day.

My parents' friends have a home at The Greenbrier Resort in WV, a really awesome hotel with all kinds of great stuff and lots of history. We are all going for the day/night just for a quick getaway. It's the first Valentine's Day I'll have in my 25 years that I actually do a fun and romantic activity with my SO---been single for Vdays up until last year and at that time we lived accross the country so it was a Skype date.

Yay!

We have a pre-marital counseling session that day, so we will do that. We both have the day off so we are going to make each other lunch, hang out, and then finally watch the Princess Bride with some friends in the evening.

ooh, that sounds exciting!! Are you guys engaged?

I traveled 2 hours by bus in horrible weather to spend 10 minutes with him on the last 3rd of his lunch break. Never done anything more Disney in my life. But he said its the most romantic thing that's ever happened to him and the look on his face was worth it all. First V-day not single, think I'm doing it right,

Archived