Question for all you men out there

JME

If you met a woman between 40 - 50 that claims she is in a broken relationship of 8 years and allowed you to meet her and gives you the impression she cares for you alot. She says she is not with her boyfriend and explains all her issues she's had with him and 1 week later you aren't seeing her in person but able to talk with her. She does admit to talking to her boyfriend still as he is trying to convince her to stay however she really claims she has had a miserbale 8 eyars and there is alot of resentment towards him. She says she is confused and wants me to hang in there for her. How long should I let this go on for? Am I dealing with a woman that is just having a hard time getting rid of her resented 8 year boyfriend? Why if she claims she is so miserable and resents him so much does she keep him around? How long would be a good enough amount of time before I should ask her it's me or him?

Is it that typical a woman who says she resents her bf so much would put herself in this situation and not just say to he bf it's over? Is it that she feels guilty she got involved before confirming her relationship was 100% over and doesn't want to take responsibility for cheating as I know she stated that her bf pushed her in this direction. She said he didn't talk to her for 4 straight days and there have been times in the past he's not talked to her for a day or 2 and she never feels secure with him. She thinks he will one day just up and leave her. Each tine she has ever gone through this with him she says he does everything in his power to convince her he will change and not make her feel as though he'd leave her. But each year it happens again. Supposedly he is now seeing a psychologist.

Lonewing are you saying I should tell her to choose me or her bf and if she cannot and wants me to hang in there for her tell her I'd like to but right now you aren't ready and I don't think it's metally healthy for either of us?

Archived