Break up music

4evralone

Got some songs that'll make it sting some more. In my case I found that it was better to grieve as much as possible in the beginning, speeds up the healing.

sometime around midnight- the toxic airborne event

stubborn love- lumineers

say something- a great big world

lights off- jay sean

climax- usher

and a movie that'll really mess you up during a break up: 100 Days of Summer. Sorry for your break up man, but you'll come out of it a better/stronger person.

Got some songs that'll make it sting some more. In my case I found that it was better to grieve as much as possible in the beginning, speeds up the healing.

sometime around midnight- the toxic airborne event

stubborn love- lumineers

say something- a great big world

lights off- jay sean

climax- usher

and a movie that'll really mess you up during a break up: 100 Days of Summer. Sorry for your break up man, but you'll come out of it a better/stronger person.

thanks ill check them out

I'm a big r&b fan, but mostly avoid it like the plague during breakups. Funny Brian, I'm going through a breakup and ppl suggested watching 100 Days of Summer, but it wasn't what I was expecting so it didn't make me feel better watching it.

For me, I'm a hip-hop head and love the angrier songs. If you're in that angry phase or just don't want to think any positive thoughts about the ex…try these.

Rza - Domestic Violence

Too $hort - All My B!tc#es are Gone (or any song by Too $hort)

Any song by Eminem talking about his ex Kim.

Murs - The Pain

Ghostface - Wildflower or Never Be the Same Again

There's so many. I'd love to hear some rock, r&b, country or whatever that is along these same lines.

I'm a big r&b fan, but mostly avoid it like the plague during breakups. Funny Brian, I'm going through a breakup and ppl suggested watching 100 Days of Summer, but it wasn't what I was expecting so it didn't make me feel better watching it.

For me, I'm a hip-hop head and love the angrier songs. If you're in that angry phase or just don't want to think any positive thoughts about the ex…try these.

Rza - Domestic Violence

Too $hort - All My B!tc#es are Gone (or any song by Too $hort)

Any song by Eminem talking about his ex Kim.

Murs - The Pain

Ghostface - Wildflower or Never Be the Same Again

There's so many. I'd love to hear some rock, r&b, country or whatever that is along these same lines.

haha after hearing about 100 days of summer I looked it up, probably not going to watch it either. I love hip hop too, im going to check those songs out thanks

Archived