Only dated for 5 months, but miss him like crazy.

We dated for 5 months. He broke-up with me because we argued alot at the end. He told me after our last argument that he was beginning not to care and wanted to see other people. He said I should find what makes me happy, I tried to tell him over and over that he makes me happy but he wasnt hearing it.

It took me a while to realize why I would pick fights with him. It took me a week after our break-up that I finally realized that I pushed him away because I was afraid he would leave me for someone else like my exes before him.

I broke NC and apologized for my behavior and how I treated him. Since he had deleted my number he asked who is this? Is this ______? and I said yes it is and he replied okay and thanks. That's the last I heard from him

Im crushed, i didn't mean to push him away.

It doesn't matter if it's only been for 5 months, or 5 years.. What matters is how much you loved them and how intense your relationship was. So it's okay to miss him. It sounds like he is done though.. I'm sorry. If not I assume he would be reaching out to you.. BTW, when you broke up due to fighting I don't think NC is much of a help. Good that you apologized. Now the ball is in his court.

It doesn't matter if it's only been for 5 months, or 5 years.. What matters is how much you loved them and how intense your relationship was. So it's okay to miss him. It sounds like he is done though.. I'm sorry. If not I assume he would be reaching out to you.. BTW, when you broke up due to fighting I don't think NC is much of a help. Good that you apologized. Now the ball is in his court.

I did what you suggested and he did said wants to take it slow. Funny thing I've been missing him and he said he's been staring at my pics in his phone. We'll see how this goes.

Archived