ah second chance! kind of :)

Ginger1

So ive been chatting with this guy a bit, we kind of work together but its super distant. I've kind of struggled with finding reasons to talk with him, but I have had some sucess so that now he actually seeks me out a little when he sees me. Good sign methinks!lol

Anyway a night this week I had to stop by my office late and he was just finishing up. I was kind of stalkerish, not going to lie, because I watched out the window till I saw he was done and conveniently walked out as he was driving by. Drove over and chatted. stupid me blew an opportunity to say "hey I'm going to get something to eat, want to come" but alas, I didn't. And hell maybe if he did like me he would have asked me.

Anyway, I have started chatting with a gal that works with him and just tonight she saw me and asked if I wanted to go out tonight for a local concert thing at a bar....followed by the 2 guys are coming

So im leaving in a little while. Kind of excited to hang out in a non work environment! See how it goes.

Today I had to borrow something from him (work related) and as we were getting it I told him I thought he was cool, is that corny?. Lol that's my version of flirting. Haha

Dangit my post got deleted. Bah. Anyway had a good time. Since it was live music, the setting wasn't conducive for chatting but he stood next to me during the concert and we'd lean in and make some funny comments to each other. Gah now I like him even more

An older gal from work came with us, shes like my mom figure around here! He had stepped away and she says, "you know sweet pea, I think he's got a big crush on you!" That made me blush! But sweet! Hehe

I think he's kind of shy. So I just always smile at him to let him know I don't bite and try to be approachable, the hard thing is we don't have too much reason to interact.

Dang he's just a super nice guy, and doesn't put up any fronts. A lot of the guys I work with really are decent and nice, especially one on one, but act different in group or other guys.

I was kind of stalkerish, not going to lie, because I watched out the window till I saw he was done and conveniently walked out as he was driving by.

Haha I find this kinda cute! Wish there was a chick who liked me enough to want to do this. It's actually the kind of story you can tell with a laugh later if you become an item, and it will be endearing.

It is only "stalkerish" if you keep doing stuff like this after the other person has made it clear that they are not interested. Until then, all is fair in love and war. Good luck!

^haha. I was amused by my own cleverness as well.

I just try to create an environment where IF he wanted to talk to me he could. Enabling, if you will I am kind of shy myself and not that outgoing. I don't have a problem talking to people, but trying to start something talking to someone who is basically a random stranger that you think is cute, well that's more challenging.

I think I might only be here like a month or so more, I feel kind of rushed. Though I've been here and seen him/known him for the past 7-8 months. I'm curious if anything could materializes.

Not sure what more I can do. If I do strike up a convo with him it usually begins with me having a question to ask, then I kind of finagle in some small talk.

Archived