Sending Valentines day flowers?

Kerby16

Extreme long story short:

We were getting to know each other via texting. Really liking one another but because I had “relations” with one of her family members prior to that starting… the family member is threatening to out me/us if I pursue her. Which I know if she ever found out she’d hate me, hate the family member & it would be over anyway. It was a lose lose situation from the get go but I was being thick headed and not thinking. I eventually had to end it when she began to question why I wouldn’t pursue her. It didn't end badly but she wished me the best and thanked me for being someone she could talk to. I miss her and this sucks. She always told me she liked simply things that made her smile so I was thinking.....

I want to send her flowers to her job anonymously for Valentines day. Very low key but not sure if I should just let this go..

"Happy Valentines Day

Thinking about you today. Keep the flowers or pass them on to someone you are thinking about today that may need a smile."

OK look, you can not hide this fact from her. She finds out from any else, she is going to be pissed. To be honest, I think you need to give us more detail. Is it her sister? because if that is the issue, you are screwed. Cousin, you may not be screwed.

I didn't want to put any hurt between the family so I ended it before it could really start.

What about the flower idea? I don't want credit for the flowers that's why I'm doing it anonymous.. just want her to smile even if it's for a second.

Either come clean or leave her be. I'd personally rather tell her myself than be blackmailed.

As for the flowers on valentines day, if you're not going to come clean, then dont be an a** and mess with her mind. You chose to walk, so keep walking.

Either come clean or leave her be. I'd personally rather tell her myself than be blackmailed.

As for the flowers on valentines day, if you're not going to come clean, then dont be an a** and mess with her mind. You chose to walk, so keep walking.

I didn't think it would be messing with her mind but that's why I asked.

Trying to walk away sucks!

I would come clean now and let the cards fall as they will. Her family member has already threatened to out you and things are new. Might as well 'fess up and see what happens. Get the cloud to blow away in the breeze.

As for the flowers... you're just getting to know each other? Hmm. Little much, I'd say.

I would come clean now and let the cards fall as they will. Her family member has already threatened to out you and things are new. Might as well 'fess up and see what happens. Get the cloud to blow away in the breeze.

As for the flowers... you're just getting to know each other? Hmm. Little much, I'd say.

Yeah it probably would be a little much if I signed my name on the card(which I wasn't going to). I just thought it be a nice gesture to make her smile. Although, like the person said above it might drive her more crazy then anything...

Archived