JoeAugs

I decided to use one of those dating apps, okcupid, to be exact. It's not bad and I think it's interesting how it works. So I messages this girl and we started talking and I got her number. After few days of talking, I asked if she would like to go grab dinner and she said yes. We had planed to go today, but bad weather kept her in. We rescheduled for Sunday and I'm happy an a bit nervous. We seem to be hitting it off. I'm feeling pretty good about it all, however, I'm nervous about the end of the date. After the dinner and talking, assuming everything went well (even though assumptions are bad) I wanna kiss her. I'm not sure if that's too much. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to wait or just go when it feels right. I haven't been on many dates, but I don't wanna mess this last part up. I want the whole thing to go very well and for her to enjoy the whole thing. Any input is much appreciated

Definitely go for when it feels right. There's no rule saying that the first kiss has to happen on the first date. Personally, I've never kissed a guy on a first date but guys have done it in all sorts of way (i.e., asking for a kiss, going for it, me going for it instead). Just go with what's comfortable and try to not stress about it so much.

Archived