Need some input on this girl

chillsup123

I signed up on a dating site just for the heck of it, and a very cute girl messaged me. We exchanged a few messages over the site which were engaging and what not. I threw some compliments at her and she liked them. She told me where she works and some more information, so she's a pretty busy girl from what she said. She volunteers, is a promoter, works 2 different jobs I'm pretty sure. It's most likely part time. So on the site i tell her we should meet up sometime and she says, "Totally!( Then i tell her i might be free next weekend or this weekend, and she says to let her know when I'm free and blah blah blah. I give her my number and tell her to message me whenever if she wants, and she gave me her number and says, "Same to you!" Anyways i look over if I'm busy or not, and i text her the next day and this was our convo:

Me: Hey , how was your day?

Her: Good thanks!(: who's this?

Me: It's Bob

Her: Sorry, last name?

Me: You messaged me on the dating site... we exchanged numbers... It's Stephanie right?

Her: Yeah! Hey (:

Me: Lol. Well i just wanted to see how your day went that's all. Was about to drift away into sleep but the loud msg notification woke me up lol. Anyways I think I might be free this weekend.

She didn't reply after my last message to my text. Also she replied to my first text like an hour later, so shes probably just busy and my last message comes off as a statement i guess. Next day i text her telling her that I'm free this Saturday or Sunday and we should meet up. An hour later, no response. I go on my computer and just check the dating site to see if anyone else messaged me, and while im doing that i notice that the girl has been online recently on the site. Another hour almost passes with no response but my phone dies and i can't find my charger anywhere. I'm super busy with exams and essays so i can't go looking for one and or buy one that day. So i message her on the dating site explaining my little situation and she replied with an "Kk( I then message her "Lol. So do you want to meet up this Saturday or Sunday or not?" I also told her about a place near her that we could go to. She replied with, "I'll have to see if I work, but if not, I'd love to( I replied with, "Alright well let me know, because i'd really like to meet you She replied with, "Alright, I will! Same!(

Damn woman are confusing as hell. Not really busting my balls, but was just curious whats up with her. I was a bit surprised she gave me her number after i gave her mine, and then didn't put my number in her phone right off the bat, and then didn't know who i was... Idk... Then again shes a promoter for clubs, and has a few other things she does, very talkative type, and I'm guessing she has a lot of friends.

Hopefully we will meet up this weekend. Fingers crossed haha. By what we talked about she seems really cool.

The number thing is not that unusual honestly. Honestly, it's hard to keep track of names and number when you haven't met in person yet. I've been guilty of going back and looking at someone's name when they text me or right before the first date, just because it doesn't stick in my head. That's not unusual.

You've only been texting a few days so it's hard to say if she's interested or not. There's a lot of strange dating rules. Personally, I try to wait to reply to a guy just to not come off as too available. Also, she may genuinely be busy this week. Her replying to you, and saying she'd love to go out, shows she's not really blowing you off. It's possible she's hesitant about meeting someone online or isn't sure if she wants to just yet, and is playing it by ear. You set a date, see if she gets back to you about it. If she doesn't, you know she's not all that interested. I hope you guys meet up though... I'm not a fan of missed opportunities personally.

She is a promoter...nothing more to be said.

She is marketing...not interested.

Lol. She just said she was a promoter for edm clubs. That's all. She wasn't trying to get me to go to them and wasn't giving out information about them. That's all she said. "I'm also a promoter and it's really fun!"

The number thing is not that unusual honestly. Honestly, it's hard to keep track of names and number when you haven't met in person yet. I've been guilty of going back and looking at someone's name when they text me or right before the first date, just because it doesn't stick in my head. That's not unusual.

You've only been texting a few days so it's hard to say if she's interested or not. There's a lot of strange dating rules. Personally, I try to wait to reply to a guy just to not come off as too available. Also, she may genuinely be busy this week. Her replying to you, and saying she'd love to go out, shows she's not really blowing you off. It's possible she's hesitant about meeting someone online or isn't sure if she wants to just yet, and is playing it by ear. You set a date, see if she gets back to you about it. If she doesn't, you know she's not all that interested. I hope you guys meet up though... I'm not a fan of missed opportunities personally.

Hopefully! I actually really want to meet her. She's very nice and seems like we could get along pretty well.

The ball is in her court. I wouldn't contact her again.

I agree. You followed through and now its time to find out if she does. Sit tight but don't be waiting on her. It sounds like she has plenty going on including getting the attention of other men so start checking out other girls just in case.

Just a point...Next time a girl gives you her number when you are chatting 'live' online, text her immediately so she knows its you.

Her images are private from the public so you can only see how she looks if SHE messages you. I'm a guy and i know other guys wouldn't even bother looking at somebodys profile without a picture. After the first time we chatted online she replied to me fairly quickly and after all that, she barely ever goes on the site anymore. I see her online for like 10-20 minutes and then she hasn't been online anywhere from 2-10 hours. So i guess that's a little hint that she isn't really talking to anybody else online, but who knows. Also, yeah i probably should of but whatever. Time to wait.

Archived