Is there a chance that he likes me?

Cornelia

There's this guy at our dorm that I like but I have no idea if there's any chance that he likes me back. We have the same group of friends but we've never really been that close because it has always been awkward between us for some reason. He seems more talkative with other people and for the longest time I thought he was repulsed with me which is why he didn't like talking to me, though he's becoming friendlier to me recently.

I've caught him looking at me at times but he looks away instantly... vice versa too because he's caught me staring at times and I reacted similarly. And I noticed that he seems uncomfortable walking next to me. Is he this way because he knows I like him and it makes it awkward for him?? I don't know if it's a 'shy guy' thing because he's been in relationships before

I don't want to be forward and ask him out because I'm pretty shy myself (w/ crushes anyway!). But if I could get some clue as to if there's actually a chance that he's into me as well, that would be great.

His behavior is very ambiguous. Could mean anything. However, I am a firm believer than when a guy finds someone he really likes...there is not much he'll let stand in the way. Maybe he's shy but will work up the courage to ask you out soon! But if not...even if he had a teensy crush...he clearly doesn't like you enough to act on it. After all, as you say- he's had other gfs. Somehow he was able to relate his feelings to them. That'll either be the case this time around...or not.

Archived