Write a letter to your ex!

JSB

I want things to work out with my ex, eventually. We stopped seeing each other at the beginning of December but we've had interactions since we broke up. I've chased him for like a 1 1/2 months & it's time for me to stop! While I was so hurt, I felt like my heart was weighing me down. . felt literal pain in my heart. ... So I just had to stop thinking about him, trying to reach out. I am hoping I've not pushed him so far away!! There are so many things that I want to say but refuse to say to him. I know that nothing I say, at this time, will help the situation

Do you have something you want to say to your ex that you either can't because you are no longer in touch or you are too afraid to speak up???? I do.

Say it - good , bad, funny, whatever you feel!!

This could get interesting. .

Dear B,

Ew. I think back to the time we were together...and I just can't believe I ever cried over you. The yrs we spent together were mostly a misery to me. But...I have to admit, now I look back and laugh over how a ridiculous you are and how silly I was to put up with your bs. And the stories I have from the time I was with you have kept myself, my friends and now my husband laugh hysterically through many a party!

Now that we're older, my greatest hope for you is that you've learned to last more than 45 secs in the sack.

Sincerely,

Sammi

Thank you, without you I would quite possibly have never felt that I needed to escape the chaos my life had become. I would never have tossed caution to the wind and just jumped for what I had always wanted, I took a chance that I knew would carry me away from you and everyone and everything toxic in my life. That chance paid off. You are also the one who finally taught me that I don't need someone else's approval or to base my happiness solely and only on another, to not tolerate put-downs or snide little I was only playing type passive-aggressive jokes, to not let anyone paint a target on my forehead or my back ever again. You also taught me my own weaknesses and faults in a way no one else ever did and for that I am actually grateful. Ironic that out of the worst relationship of my life has come so much good, so yes although I would like to have skipped the pain and the BS and the lying and cheating of it all I do have to say a lot of positives came from knowing you. It wasn't the road I thought I'd be taking and probably not you either, but maybe one day you'll realize it too.

Archived