Does she want my bf back?

beccamalibu

My bf and I are happily together for 3 years. He has children with his ex and they live a couple hours away. The ex was engaged and they just recently broke up. She told my bf that there's a house for sale on her st , and that he and I can sleep there now when we drop the kids off instead of taking the long drive back. Which I guess is fine with me if I'm there, but just weird that just because she's single now she says that. I understand, because her bf wouldn't be comfortable, but I'm still a gf to her ex and have opinions too. Do you guys think it would be weird? Or does she want him back?

If you've been together happily for three years, and she's been engaged to someone else, it doesn't sound as though she wants him back.

Co-parenting would be much easier if you lived closer. To be honest, it's just as likely she wants a ready source of baby-sitting while she goes out dating, if she's newly single.

Unless you have concerns about your boyfriend hankering over her, I wouldn't give it a second thought.

Archived