Just a little insight, don't be mean just be honest

beebee11

A guy I was talking to for 9 months ended things a couple months back because he said his ex contacted him and wanted to try again. I stepped aside because after all that's what he wanted and if he wasn't willing to say no for me I wasn't willing to fight. I stopped talking to him because I no longer felt the need to. He texted me a holiday wish I responded back and then just a couple weeks ago texted about locating me on facebook which I thought was strange. I went along with it and just a week ago he texted again, this time it was for a hook up before I went to work. I didn't have time, said no maybe another time and he agreed. I took this to heart, meaning I was hoping we could see each other, not worrying about hooking up and texted him after the weekend about it and he never replied. He eventually did but his demeanor made it seem he had a change of heart about it and when I pointed it out subtly, he agreed. What was the point of all this? I had really liked hi and had just gotten over him, even meeting a few new guys in between and then he comes waltzing, texting rather, back in. I don't like my emotions to be played with and I especially don't like being made to look like a fool, which I felt I did. I would much rather not talk to him unless he wants to make me number one.

Block him, if you think you won't be able to resist next time he contacts you.

He texted you because he was bored and horny and wanted a booty call. You were not available, so he moved on to the next girl in his cell phone.

He doesn't want a relationship with you, and the ex story may or may not be true. Fact is that all he wants from you is sex, and you should thank your lucky stars that you were busy that day.

Had you gone for it, you would now feel used and disappointed, because make no mistake, he would have not stuck around, he would have disappeared on you as fast as he re-appeared.

He probab;y just had an argument with his ex... or he needed an ego boost or something. Once he felt better he didn't need you anymore, as simple as that. But he will probably text you again when he is in the same situation, so it's best if you just ignore him next time or you will just feel like crap again.

I had a few male friends/ex bf who used to contact me from time to time out of the blue and then disappear again. I learnt afterwards that it always had to do with them going through a rough time with their gf. So, no thanks

When you say "hookup"...what does that mean exactly? Around here, that term has morphed from hanging out...to getting it on in the bedroom. I feel like he was referring to the latter and you took it as the former. When he realized this, he lost interested in getting together.

Either way- it sounds like you've got a healthy attitude towards how you want to handle this. I would go with your instinct to go NC.

. I would much rather not talk to him unless he wants to make me number one.

This is very easy to communicate with him and I suspect he'd stop contacting you after that. You already know you weren't/aren't/won't be his #1 so if that's truly your goal (as it should be), he's not the guy for you. No need to waste any more time thinking about it.

Archived