I want to kick myself but I knew it was coming

Damaged70

So I have been trying for the last 3 months to show my ex wife that I still love her, she has been letting me stay over and no sex or anything but just hanging out. There was a guy in the apartment complex that she has been hooking up with, whatever he is like 26 we are 42. Anyway I am pushing really hard to show my love, well tonight while sleeping with my kids in the front room, she drinks a bottle of wine and goes over to his house. I just packed my stuff, kissed the kids goodnight and left. I will not be talking to her for a while, its total BS. I am going NC and moving on. I Tried!!

No she walked back I walked out no talk

oh cool good .

You did the right thing ...that is terrible , she used you as a babysitter to go over to him , that tells you everything you ever need to know , it was cruel and disrespectful .

You can't really go NC , because you need to sort out when you see the children ....and I would make sure you don't see them at hers or you may find yourself back in the same boat .

you did try ..and for 3 months you have tried ..you know that and I am sorry it hasnt worked out ...but you need to look after you and those little ones now , I am sorry it turned out like this .

I would end up being a doormat Shooting Star, I have been pushing and she has been pulling its time for a break I believe. We were married 12 years and divorced now for 3. But I thought I would try, and all I got was used. I feel it was really selfish when she knew how I felt, even though we were not together

I would end up being a doormat Shooting Star, I have been pushing and she has been pulling its time for a break I believe. We were married 12 years and divorced now for 3. But I thought I would try, and all I got was used. I feel it was really selfish when she knew how I felt, even though we were not together

yeah I agree ...you would be used as a doormat ..anyone who can get drunk , go accross to another man while you are sat there has no respect ..

look you gave it a go ...as hard as this is you know you have done all you can to try and sort this out .

Archived