Alone; Wanting Close Friends

uhyeahright

I'm feel so alone right now. I've been feeling this way for awhile now. I kept busy and it staved it. But it returns. I try to make friends. But those friends don't care about me. I want close friends. I keep trying, but all I can make are casual friends that don't give a rip about me. This has been happening for long time now. It has just gotten to the point where I don't know what to do anymore. My creativity is shot. My self-image is shot. I'm discouraged with my ambitions and goals. I just want connection with others. I don't have family near me to interact with and who care about me. I'm tired of superficial friends.

I'm feel so alone right now. I've been feeling this way for awhile now. I kept busy and it staved it. But it returns. I try to make friends. But those friends don't care about me. I want close friends. I keep trying, but all I can make are casual friends that don't give a rip about me. This has been happening for long time now. It has just gotten to the point where I don't know what to do anymore. My creativity is shot. My self-image is shot. I'm discouraged with my ambitions and goals. I just want connection with others. I don't have family near me to interact with and who care about me. I'm tired of superficial friends.

*BIG HUG* I could have written this post two years ago. Please hang in there. I recommend seeing a therapist to help with the feelings of loneliness. I meet some great friend by volunteering at a place I love. Try that and see what happens.

Archived