Open Club  ·  86 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Just an update

Furbys

Hello everyone,

Just writing this post as i have been inactive for a while. Unfortunately I have been to a+e multiple times. I cannot eat or drink so i have been very weak and at breaking point. The reason for this is that i cannot swallow properly anymore.

Im currently on a lot of medication to help with anxiety so writing this post is a real challenge as my head feels like its floating.

This is a really difficult time so i may not be around as much for a while. I am determined to try and get better and i really hope i go back to normal because i would love a glass of water and some food.

Thank you for reading and i hope i come back and be all back to normal.

You can do it honey!! You can!! I KNOW how you feel. I had got to the point that I could not eat or drink AT ALL due to anxiety and was in the hospital too. Just be gentle with yourself. Be accepting. This is a journey little steps and accomplishments at a time. I KNOW you can be better. If you need me I added you to my contacts list.

You can do it honey!! You can!! I KNOW how you feel. I had got to the point that I could not eat or drink AT ALL due to anxiety and was in the hospital too. Just be gentle with yourself. Be accepting. This is a journey little steps and accomplishments at a time. I KNOW you can be better. If you need me I added you to my contacts list.

Thanks Vic. I have been in a+e multiple times to be investigated and put on a drip as at that point i had not had any food or drink for 4 days and i was so weak. I'm going for more tests tomorrow but i imagine they will find nothing as it is most likely all in my head. It was caused by me constantly getting food stuck in my throat so i ended up having a panic attack (for the first time) it was very traumatic but i have a great family who have supported me and taken me to all my appointments.

I just so badly want to be able to eat and drink normally again as i really miss it. Like right now im really craving a apple.

Archived