We broke up 2 weeks ago (actually she broke up with me) and the only times we texted was two days later when she asked me if I was going to be home the next day so she can come get her stuff and give me my stuff., and I texted her later on to see if it was hard coming over and if it would of been best to come when we were less sad, and that was it, next week I texted her to wish her nephew happy birthday which she replied and that was it. So last night (Monday) I texted her: Hey how are you? give me a call when you have a minute that was 8:30 pm, and she didn't call nor texted. I don't why, why hasn't she called me back or texted me back? Does she hates me? I didn't do nothing to her and the breakup wasn't ugly it was just that she wasn't happy with certain stuff. I do miss her and I do want her back, any ideas why she's being silent?

No she doesn't hate you, she's dealing with emotions, just because she ended it doesn't mean she's stopped caring she probably feels guilt and second thoughts, but she obviously wants space and no contact. If she doesn't reply within the next week maybe it is best to exchange stuff. Break ups are tough on a range of levels to different people.

No she doesn't hate you, she's dealing with emotions, just because she ended it doesn't mean she's stopped caring she probably feels guilt and second thoughts, but she obviously wants space and no contact. If she doesn't reply within the next week maybe it is best to exchange stuff. Break ups are tough on a range of levels to different people.

What you mean exchange stuff?

Your girlfriend must be dealing with her emotions at this time and probably wants a litlle space to sort things out and rethink things over. So what you should do is to give her that desired "space". The more that you try to insist to get in touch with her the more that she will refuse. So give her ample time to be by herself.. to think... to reasess.. On your part, while distancing yourself for a while you might also want to think about what went wrong with your relationship. What mistakes you committed, and what can be learned from it. What attitude or characteristic do you need to reform? You said you want her back, but i believe a second time romance will only work if both parties talk and agree to commiting themselves not to do the same mistakes again. So give yourself time to heal as well, and strive to be a better person so that you can love her more the second time around. Goodluck!

Sorry just re read and you did say that after you text her seeing if it was hard after getting stuff. Really think it's best to do NC, by the sounds if things she's already started and you'll drive yourself crazy by trying to get hold of her and then being ignored so don't do it to yourself. Lots of exercise, sleep and knowing you did nothing wrong, just sometimes relationship has run it's course

She doesn't hate you but she had a reason for breaking up with you and must think it better to have a clean break. I guess she knows you want her back and doesn't want to give you false hope. Also she probably feels awkward and guilty with you because she knows she hurt you. Therefore it's easier for her to avoid you. Actually there's no point in being in contact with someone when you're broken up.

She doesn't hate you but you are no longer in a relationship and she wants to move on with her life.

As for Facebook she may not have deleted you any number of reasons. Maybe she doesn't want to create too much drama or cause you any more pain. Maybe she just doesn't life her life through Facebook and it hasn't crossed her mind yet. Whatever, she does or does't do on Facebook is irrelevant, it is her actions in the real world you need to focus on.

Archived