Do I Blow It Up On Her Or Not?

comegetsum

To make this quick, I was seeing a girl a year ago, it was fantastic. Although we weren't bf and gf, she ended up letting her ex come back. She lied to me, kept me believing that she wanted me despite secretly was wanting and seeing him behind my back. I handled it maturely and she lied and lied and used me and I found out, and who knows how long, heck she could have been seeing him behind my back the whole time.

Regardless, I have kinda moved on but not entirely obviously. My friend ironically just so happens to live next to where her and her friends live. My old girl has had a new bf since at least June which I was happy to hear that she got over her ex, and I even saw her a few times this year randomly. She immediately gave me the impression she is or was going to cheat on her new guy with the same very ex she lied to me about. Well apparently it has happened. I have heard that my old girl has been kicked out of her place bc she has apparently been having her ex over and having sex with him nonstop. So in other words she is cheating on her bf who lives an hour away, and I feel for him because I know how it feels, only I doubt he knows. This isn't some rumor either, as my source is dating her neighbor, but she also is friends with one of the girls living there too.

My thing is, do I say anything to her bf? Now it seems drama filled, none of it my business etc, but I can't help but feel like I should simply bc I know what she did to me and it's sick to let her do it to someone else. It really fked me up good. Same time, it's really not my business and a bit childish to stick my nose in it. I don't want drama, but she deserves to get busted and he deserves to know. So I am contemplating anonymously saying something.

Bad idea or acceptable?

I say move on.

I also say this girl deserves what's coming to her, and neither I or anyone on this site can tell you what to do.

What type of person are you? Are you spiteful? Will you feel satisfaction from ruining her current relationship?

WIll you feel bad and regret it? Will you not feel anything?

You have to stop digging for dirt on this girl though, it's not helping you move on, she's chose a different life, it's time you choose how you want to live yours, and anonymously prying into her business and getting into it doesn't seem like an improvement to me. Be a good man, whatever you choose, make sure you've put thought and weigh the consequences out.

I say move on.

I also say this girl deserves what's coming to her, and neither I or anyone on this site can tell you what to do.

What type of person are you? Are you spiteful? Will you feel satisfaction from ruining her current relationship?

WIll you feel bad and regret it? Will you not feel anything?

You have to stop digging for dirt on this girl though, it's not helping you move on, she's chose a different life, it's time you choose how you want to live yours, and anonymously prying into her business and getting into it doesn't seem like an improvement to me. Be a good man, whatever you choose, make sure you've put thought and weigh the consequences out.

I don't know. I feel as if I would feel some satisfaction, but I think I also would feel good letting that guy know so that maybe he can save himself from anymore of that. She doesn't deserve to keep doing that to people and just walking off scott free. It's far to say deep down I'd get some satisfaction and maybe letting her feel crappy since lord knows I still kinda do about it all.

I would not feel bad at all, if she wants to see her ex, do so, if she wants to be with someone else, do so. It's not far to people to act like that and hide it. Who knows maybe her bf knows already, or maybe he is looking past it. I feel like he should at least be gifted the information.

Same time, it isn't my business. It's hard to figure out how much of me wanting to do it is spite, and how much is it really looking to tip someone else off who is receiving what I got.

I guess I am searching for what is the biggest motivator for me if i were to do it. So far i can't decide.

Well crap, so yesterday in my creepy 6th sense feeling I get, I just knew I'd run into her at some point. Having gone since November not running into her, I just knew I would. Sure enough as I am waiting for my gf, I get slammed into at the rec. Guess who? Oh yes the girl in this thread.

We talked for about 10 min, it was nice to see her laughing and smiling at my words, she was fidgeting nonstop with her hair in a flirty nervous nature. I still feel good knowing that I still have that affect on her. It was a nice talk, she proceeded to tell my why she was kicked out... lying to me clearly, she must not know that I know lol. Anyhow, so I then realized it;s not my place or business to get involved. She f'd me over in the past sure, but for awhile now we have been on good terms.

Kind of sad bc she left the rec with her ex further proving that she is likely cheating on her current bf, but that's not my place to get involved. I am making the mature, smart decision and keeping my nose out of it.

I think you are not over her if you are so concerned about what she does. I think that you should not go to your friend's house but meet that friend at yours or at another place and ask that your friend not inform you of your ex's movements because you are trying to move on. When you are totally over her - then maybe you can go back - but you need to cut the emotional tie

I think you are not over her if you are so concerned about what she does. I think that you should not go to your friend's house but meet that friend at yours or at another place and ask that your friend not inform you of your ex's movements because you are trying to move on. When you are totally over her - then maybe you can go back - but you need to cut the emotional tie

Oh I would agree I am not over her. Annoys me too since it has been a year, but unfortunately I can't help but see her randomly on campus, same with her ex that she left me for.

I still very much like her, but at the same time I still see she hasn't changed and I could never trust her. I have a girl now, and as funny as it seems even though I may not be over the old girl yet, I am very much into the girl I have now. When I am with her I don't think about the other girl at all. Been seeing this girl since March and honestly things couldn't be better between us. I feel a little guilty still liking the old girl too, but it doesn't matter because the girl I am going to be with is the one I have now. I am far too grateful for what I have now to let old feelings that are yet to subside ruin anything.

She was kicked out of her house, so she is no longer neighbors with my friend...

Archived