Question to Guys Here Who Are Very Successful in Dating

Bigdave117

Do you guys compliment a girl you like in your first encounter with her or wait till you build some rapport and actually go out on a date before you do it?

For example, you meet a girl at a gym, do you give her a compliment when you ask for the number or just give a nice compliment when it feels natural when you're actually out on tbe date?

Do you guys compliment a girl you like in your first encounter with her or wait till you build some rapport and actually go out on a date before you do it?

For example, you meet a girl at a gym, do you give her a compliment when you ask for the number or just give a nice compliment when it feels natural when you're actually out on tbe date?

no problem in complimenting anyone in general haha just do it, worst case scenario is you made someone you like feel good... If you don't go after what you want you'll never have it

I personally don't suggest trying to meet a girl at the gym UNLESS she approaches you.

It irritates me to no end when guys stare/try to talk to me at the gym, I'm sure many girls feel this way too - thank god for headphones.

I personally don't suggest trying to meet a girl at the gym UNLESS she approaches you.

It irritates me to no end when guys stare/try to talk to me at the gym, I'm sure many girls feel this way too - thank god for headphones.

I would do it under the right circumstance

also LOL @ women approaching at all. Thats a good one

Archived