Should I confront ex boyfriend?

BrokenHearted8

I need advice, I am losing my mind, can't eat, sleep, or think properly.

He broke up with me because he said he needs space from people (not just me) to figure himself out. He's been struggling with low self-esteem, he hates his job, can't find a new job, etc. I went no contact after the breakup, but i still checked up on him via text once a week or so to make sure he's okay. He always replies and he's always polite.

Today, I stalked him on Instagram (I know I shouldn't have done that), and I found out that he has been meeting with a girl and they go for photoshoots together (he likes photography). This might be something or nothing. I don't know, and I couldn't tell. But what's all that story about needing space and time to work on himself? he's driving for hours to see this girl and do photography sessions with her. Does that mean that the breakup was about me? because of me? should I confront him? I am afraid I'll look like a crazy stalker and push him away even more. Wow, he feel like he moved on already, and already found someone new!! I even stalked that girl, she looks so sweet and pretty The jealousy is killing me. But I don't know what to do about it. I just blocked myself from Instagram. But it's too late since I've seen these things already

I'm trying to give him space now, I haven't talked to him for 5 days. It looks like he's doing super well (on Facebook and other social media) but it's been so hard! Please help. I'm going crazy. How should I handle this? should I confront him? maybe that would give me some closure. I have this crazy urge to call him now and ask about his trips and meetings with this girl. But i thought I'd ask here first before making a big mistake!!

PS: I'm posting from a friend's account, but I'll keep an eye on the forum for responses. Thank you!

Typically when someone "needs space", for no apparent reason, it is to test things out with someone else. Sounds like what is going on here, and I'd be surprised if he was driving for hours just to take some pictures. He's moved on, it's time for you to do the same.

Confronting him will do nothing. Besides make you seem crazy.

He broke up with you. Whetthwr his reasons were true or a lie does not change the fact that he broke up with you. Which means...your relationship with him is over and he is free to do what he wishes.

Unfortunately it is very common for the dumper to do the whole "it's me not you" dance so you don't feel bad. I do think part of the reason for the break up was to date others. Alas no matter the reason for the break up he is free to do what he wants in terms of dating.

Archived