Does this girl like me?

OfficialElex

----------------------

Saturday Night

----------------------

So I texted this to her Saturday night:

"Hey Katie, so I know I’ve said this a lot… but you really, truly have been a great person to me. I just wanted to tell you that I am thankful for you kindness and just being a great person. You have made my life better and I’m glad that I’ve met you. I’m sorry if I have ever made you feel uncomfortable, as I have dealt with some stuff in my past that has reflected who I am today. For example this year is the first year I actually got to pick who I could hang out with, and not be forced to be friends with people... like in the past. I still really care about you, and will always be here for you no matter what. Love you..."

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+…

She replied the next day:

"Thanks Brandon, that means a lot. I'm glad I met you too. I'm sorry that you've dealt with things in the past. So if you need anything too, I'm also here for you"

----------------------

During The Week

----------------------

Tuesday, she walked into class.. and I was expecting her not to even look at me. But when she walked in to class she smiled at me, and smiled big and said "Hey Brandon." I was quite surprised she actually smiled at me. Then after school when I was heading to a teachers class room in the main hallway, we saw each other and she smiled big again, of course.. I smiled back.

Wednesday, we have the same lunch together. When I was walking in the lunch room, she wasn't that far in front of me, walking with her friends. She turned around and said "Hey Brandon" with a big smile on her face.

Thursday, She walked into class and smiled, and I got up and gave her a hug. But before we hugged I guess she was nervous or something and was smiling and said: "Do you get a hug, yeaahhh you get a hug

Friday, (yesterday) after school my friend was coming home with me, and we were standing by the back-end of her bus. I saw her get on the bus, and she went to the back and said "Hey Guys (she was looking at me) and we said hey and stuff and I smiled back at her.

Thoughts?

I think she really likes you and I really like what you sent to her as well, it sounds like the beginning of something amazing to me...

It's nice to read good stuff like this ;-)

I don't think you've gotta worry that she's not into you, sounds like she so is....good luck!

Do you mean just like you like a friend? If so, then yes, it's clear that she likes you as a friend. If she didn't she wouldn't be smiling at you and appreciating what you had to say to her.

If you mean does she like you like maybe wanting to be your boyfriend or go out on dates with you then what does it matter whether she likes you at this point or not? Just ask her out on an outing, just the two of you and if she says "yes" to you, then that will let you know for sure if she likes you like a girl likes a boy (that she wants to be more then just friends with).

Don't be shy. If she says she doesn't want to go out with you, then you'll know what kind of "like" she has for you, which is simple friendship and you can stop crushing on her, if crushing is what you're doing.

So we had a substitute. I usually sit in the front, but I sat in the back. Said hey to Katie when she walked in, etc etc. Nothing big. She kept looking at me in class though. Like when I was in the back, she turned back 2-3 times and looked at me, nothing else, but me. Then when I made eye contact she looked away. Same happened when everyone was doing there project with there group. She was with her friend, I was with mine, she was on the stairs, and I was like in the hallway (like 15 yard distance) and she looked at me twice in the hallway. Thoughts?

Dude she likes you, ask her out! I never got taking it slow. You either like someone or you don't.

God, I wish it could be that easy. You don't know the whole background story of her and stuff. She said's she's lesbian, when really she is bi. I know this girl emotionally, and have always been here for her since we first met. Which was a few months ago. She likes this girl, but I know that girl isn't lesbian. I'm trying to compact a very long story into a small paragraph. Anyways I tried asking the girl I like out before (was within the first few weeks we met) and she seemed like she had no interest in dating, even though she was leading me on. So that's why I need advice now on what to do

So we had a substitute. I usually sit in the front, but I sat in the back. Said hey to Katie when she walked in, etc etc. Nothing big. She kept looking at me in class though. Like when I was in the back, she turned back 2-3 times and looked at me, nothing else, but me. Then when I made eye contact she looked away. Same happened when everyone was doing there project with there group. She was with her friend, I was with mine, she was on the stairs, and I was like in the hallway (like 15 yard distance) and she looked at me twice in the hallway. Thoughts?

Ask her out soon. Interest has an expiry date. Assuming she just isn't being friendly. All will be revealed if you ask her out.

Ask her out soon. Interest has an expiry date. Assuming she just isn't being friendly. All will be revealed if you ask her out.

The last time I tried asking her out, she got pissed in a way.

We had the same class together and were taking notes as a class. While taking notes, I saw out of the corner of my eye she pretended to stretch her back. She was in the front and I was in the back of the class. While she was pretending to stretch her back, I kinda saw she was looking at me, and it didn't look away for like 4-5 seconds. The next time she looked at me I glanced at her and she looked away.. Not even a few minutes later she told the teacher that she can't wait for (I think she said "this guy") to ask her to be her valentine. The teacher just looked at her, saying nothing as she was working. But if she did say "this guy" it would most likely be me because well, there's not really any other guys lol.

What do you guys think? Advice please?

Archived