Would my crush like it if i say these things?

LilyM

Hello everyone! So i need more of a guy's opinion but girls are welcome too!

When casually talking to my crush, would he like it if i hinted about the fact that i have never been in a relationship before? I heard guys like it when a girl is still inexperienced (i'm NOT talking sexually) i mean at this point i'm almost hopeless for him liking me back. I probably sound very desperate i know that, but yeah... Any advice?

Thanks in advance

No, he would not. Your past (or non past) is none of his business if you are not even "friends" yet.

You do sound desperate. Try and dial it back and just respond to his overtures. And if he doesn't like you back, being a puppy dog around him will turn him off.

Just be yourself! If you mean that you would 'hint' that you've never been in a relationship before (but HAVE) just to get his attention, that is never good! You just be honest! You could probably 'hint' that you are interested in him.

Other than that, I'm not sure what you are asking. Most guys that I heard (from here and other places) that they like a girl with a little more experience. Depends on how old you are!!

Archived