Went NC and 3 straight days she tried contacting me, thoughts?

blgmike2

Girlfriend and I broke up last month, we have been seeing each other for 6 months, but have been good friends before then. We had been fighting alot recently and both decided to end the relationship. We still had been talking after the breakup through text and last Sunday I decided to go NC for a while, I really want to be with her and do not want to give up. She hasn't texted me in a week or so.

This past weekend, her friend who I have never met before, who works with my ex, decided to request to follow me on Twitter. I'm thinking they were together and she wanted to see what I was posting, my ex that is. Saturday morning my ex texts me at 7 in the morning (she sleeps in Saturdays and is NOT a morning person) saying "hey did i happen to leave a receipt at your apartment for my purse I bought" which she bought a 2 months ago. Then 5 minutes later she texted me "???" and then an hour later "hello?" then 30 minutes later an email saying "hello???" then another hour later "alright well i guess ill just throw it away, the strap broke off of it" and then last night, she requested to follow me on IG, when ive been blocked for like 2 months.

I did not respond or do anything with any of the above actions. I'm still staying strong with NC. Why is she doing this though? Any female insight would be greatly appreciated. Should I reach out to her if I want to be with her?

*** PLEASE NO RUDE COMMENTS ***

I'm 26 by the way and she's turning 25 this month.

Yeah mhowe is right. My ex did the exact same thing to me for months. Eventually the contact gets less and less until you dont hear anything from them anymore. They just like to yank your chain to see if you still around like her puppy.

Archived