Started talking again with a girl I dated a year ago!, help!!

rov

Hi everyone, last year I started dating a girl I met on Facebook, we dated 4 times more or less. She is very attractive and also intelligent, I spent a good time when I was with her. What happened was that in the fourth date we went to the car cinema and there I holded hands with her and gave her a soft and short kiss in her mouth and she said to me: Oh that is cute. After the movie she acted weird and cold and a few days later she said that there was no chemistry between us. That was in April of last year. So yesterday after 10 months of not knowing anything about her I said hi!! to her on whatsapp and what was my surprise that she responded very very kindly, we started talking on whatsapp all the afternoon, she was interested in how my life is going and what Im doing etc. We send like 70 messages on whatsapp each of us, she also responded with enthusiasm the messages and fast. Today she will go to make an audition for an advertisement and she was nervous, so I encouraged her and told her that she is very intelligent and capable and that she should trust herself etc, she told me she was grateful for my support and sent me like 10 happy faces etc, I told here that I would her to let me know how she performed in the casting of the advertisement, she told that the will tell me when she finishes it. At the end I said that I was going to sleep and she told me bonne unit which means good night in french and some happy faces and moons, when I dated her she always sent me this kind of messages on the night. My question is: Is there any hope to date her again?, how should i play my cards?, should I wait some weeks before I say to her that if she would like to go for a coffee or dinner? I was thinking in making contact with her until Wednesday. Thanks!!!

Never date a woman who says right after you kiss her that there is no chemistry!

Make her work for it! Let her ask you. You already put yourself out there 10 months ago. And then said hi to her again. She needs to her win you over, not the other way around. Get it. And if you do ask her without her explaining things, then you will become a doormat to her - that she can waltz in and out.

Now if she asks to hang out, and she wants to see you and brings it up, then nice. Other than that, don't settle for someone so rude!

No, there's no hope.

I don't see anywhere in your story that remotely shows romantic interest. Rather, she is being friendly and outgoing. This gets discussed so many times from my female friends it's not even funny anymore... remember YOU messaged HER out of the blue 10 months later... If anything, that tells her perhaps you've moved on and can be friends with her... But if you haven't, and if this is your attempt at "getting her back" you've already lost the game, you don't date someone a few times, go completely cold for nearly a year - after they turned you down mind you - and then appear out of no where in hopes of getting a date..

If you want to be her friend, great! Invite her out and the best of luck!! But any more than that, you're simply reading into things that aren't there..

I just said to her Hi today on whatsapp and she answered me very cold and without any interest. I don't know why two days ago she answered me very enthusiastic and now she acts this way....

See my last post. Preferably the last little paragraph. You'll quickly know why.

Archived