Couple days late-took plan b

Mb1212

I had unprotected sex around January 2nd I took plan b within the first three days after. During this time I was on my period. Now I should have gotten my period on Friday but nothing, no cramps or anything. I know plan b can mess with your period but i haven't taken it in along time and don't remember how it's affected my cycle in the past. Should I take a pregnancy test now or wait another week to get my period? How late is normal after taking plan b?

I agree with the dude above. Buy a test for $5. I'm sure you're in the clear, but if you had sex on January 2nd and you are pregnant it would definitely show up on a test by now.

Plan B is very effective. It tricks your body into thinking it is already pregnant which causes the nausea. I'm sure it screws up your cycle but I can't remember.

If your period was due on 1/31, your fertile period would typically have been around 1/12 through 1/17. I'm sure you'll be fine. Actually, after rereading your post, it sounds like you had your period right after the unprotected sex. How could you possibly be pregnant?

Next time you're in a pinch with no birth control, just have the guy pull out. It is far easier than Plan B!

I agree with the dude above. Buy a test for $5. I'm sure you're in the clear, but if you had sex on January 2nd and you are pregnant it would definitely show up on a test by now.

Plan B is very effective. It tricks your body into thinking it is already pregnant which causes the nausea. I'm sure it screws up your cycle but I can't remember.

If your period was due on 1/31, your fertile period would typically have been around 1/12 through 1/17. I'm sure you'll be fine. Actually, after rereading your post, it sounds like you had your period right after the unprotected sex. How could you possibly be pregnant?

Next time you're in a pinch with no birth control, just have the guy pull out. It is far easier than Plan B!

Well I was actually on my period the day I had unprotected sex it was barely there but I had just started and then I took plan b while I was still on it. I've never had problems with plan b before and I don't "feel" like I'm pregnant lol but the fact my period still hasn't come is stressing me out! If I don't get it by the end of this week I will go take a test! Thanks for helping! I know pulling out is much easier, really should have used that alternative!

The stress could be throwing you out of whack, too. Are you always super-regular or is there some flux to your cycles?

You could buy a test and see, but I wouldn't be terribly stressed at this point.

I'm usually very regular right around the first of the month but I know I once got my period two weeks late when I took plan b but this was a while ago. Hoping I get it this week

Archived