want to text her asking where we stand already, but hesistant..

i really want to text my ex (for those of you on here who know my situation already) where we stand already, especially after her suddenly changing her mind last month to taking a different approach to trying again claiming a talk with her mom changed her mind, and after she accidentally texted me last week and told me that "she couldn't let herself delete my number"...i just want to know once and for all what the deal is already, whats going on, ect....she i not bother and let her come to me if she really wants to talk and is so adament about keeping my number, or she i say f*** it, and just ask her?

I agree to the above replies but I totally understand your need to know.

I think when you ask chances are you're just gonna get rejected all over again. Or she will be vague about it and that certainly won't help you move on.

I think in your case.. I would let all communication be initiated by her. Dont push anything.

I think you should go ahead and contact her and ask her everything you want to know.

I say this because I don't think it's going to do any harm -- that ship has sailed and you can't possibly push her any farther away at this point: she's gone.

But I don't see you being able to ACCEPT the breakup and your refusal to accept it makes me think you need to push her to the point where she finally has to tell you flat out that it's over. She WANTS you to think it's because of her mom.... she WANTS you to think she's conflicted or unhappy about the breakup.... but really, if she WANTED to be with you, she'd be with you -- and nothing or no one would keep her away.

IDEALLY, you'd be working on accepting the breakup, healing and moving on.... but all your threads are pretty much stuck in denial. So I say: go for it. Contact her already and make her tell you it's over! Maybe that will help you more.

Archived