Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this but basically, last year (when I was 16) I met this amazing boy, he was stunning, I loved him, I could be myself around him and we loved each other, we went out for a few months and it was perfect. He dumped me 5 months later because he was moving to Australia I sat and cried for at least a week straight, I loved him more than anyone else. He didn't call me or text me or anything, apart from to insult me about little things. A few months later I was at a friends party and I had noticed that everyone was smiling at me in a weird way, people avoided talking to me but smiled at me weirdly. I had heard my friend shout my name so I walked into her living room and everyone was looking at me, people were recording me and I thought I was going to get pranked or something. Then I felt someone touch my waist and spin me round to face them. It was him. The first thing he said was "kayleigh im never going to make the mistake of leaving you again" After that we were always together, things went back to normal. We had made plans to go see my family in England together, go to florida, grow up together. But on my 17th birthday he had asked me to have sex with him, I said no because Ive never wanted to loose my virginity under 19. Two days later he dumped me...that was a few weeks ago and this weekend id went to England to see my family and they had a party. A song came on that me and him classed as ours and everyone was slow dancing with their other half. I went to the toilet and cried for ages. I miss him so much but I don't know what to do help!

I know it feels like you will never get over him ...but you will ..it just takes time .

What you are too hurt to see right now is that he is a bit of a low life ..I know you will want to jump to his defense, but to dump you because you said no to sex means he wasn't as invested in this as much as you ....

Be glad you said no and stuck to your word because there is a fine chance he would have got what he wanted and dumped you anyway .

All you can do darling is accept that you are grieving and you are hurt and that in time these feelings will lessen and you will move on to someone who respects your wishes .

You are a lovely genuine young woman who deserves love and respect xx

Im so sorry for what you're going through, first love is something really difficult to get yourself over... It's a pinnacle point in our lives right? Our first kiss, first time caring about someone so much, and our first time just getting to know someone that intimately! But i can promise you that it will get better and that you deserve better. If he left you after saying that he made a mistake and said he would never do it again then why would you trust him and let him back into your life again? Try and move on. don't contact him, he's shallow and has shown you that it's just up to you now to accept that. I know it won't be easy but it will get better, learn to love yourself again, and everything about yourself.

I'm really sorry too.

You absolutely did the right thing by telling him that you weren't ready to have sex though. It's your choice completely when you are ready to take that step and I think you're doing the right by waiting until you're a bit older.

I think he just doesn't know what he wants and needs in his life at the moment. It's hard in your teens to really figure that out. Let him work it all out on his own. You just focus on doing nice things with your friends and with your family - treating yourself a bit and trying hard not to contact him or think about him.

You know.. back when he nearly left for Australia and started insulting you over little things? That's a bit of a worry, isn't it? Why would he do something like that? It's a bit cruel and incredibly childish to say the very least.

You did the right thing.. hold on and focus on the good things in your life and love will definitely come your way again.

Man....what an idiot this guys is.

He threw you away the first time, insulted you....came to his senses and did something very romantic to get you back then threw it all away because he couldn't get his end away?

You are better off without him, but I understand your pain...the first one is always the worst

Archived