Ex with a new guy but still snooping

Hey all hope all is well

I've had a pretty rough time since the last time I posted and wonder if anyone can help me with some insight

Me and my ex started to get back intouch over Christmas spending a lot more time together and sleeping together ( calling me her soul mate ) till one night where she went out and met up with some ppl I know ( and funnily enough a person who accused me with trying to get with his ex )and some pics got put up on fb on fb of my ex and this dude gettin all close which made me jealous I didn't like and acted like a my bad .. Since then she has told she is seeing someone , is the happiest she has ever been and taking things slow

Wasn't really happy with it but didn't pester her told her how I felt etc but that was it kinda left on good terms and stuff

I decided to go nc on her and within that time her friends tried gettin in touch with me daily by text even though they didn't have my number and also her sister knocking at my door asking if I was in .. I replied to all saying am busy and couldn't help them then she text asking the same favour

Now I dint know how to take or make out of all if this so was wondering for any kind if feedback to what's going on

Thanks in advance

Stick with NC and tell her and her friends to stop bothering you.

What's going on is the classic case of "wanting what you can't have". When she could have had you, she didn't want you. Now that you've gone NC on her, she can't have your attention, so she's trying to get it any way she can using whoever will let themselves be used in the process. Stay the course. It's too much drama.

I kinda agree ... See thing is she we re around each other there is no bad times it's alleays good feelings but a lot of ppl always tend to get it the way her exs and and ppl that genuinely dint like me ... She is childish and very easily influenced

the problem with her is when she's not around you... she allows others to interfere. There will be no good feelings left if you allow yourself to continue on with someone who does this. If she hasn't put consideration for you before ex's, then your'e not that important to her... if you were, even out of her line of sight, she would open up a can of "act right" and not let ex's and other people gain such a foothold.

continue with NC and tell her and her friends to stop pestering you. Find a mature woman who doesn't have to draw her friends and ex's in to interfere in your relationship.

Archived