Setting that perfect moment (for sex)

RamblinMan

So, I haven't been intimate with a woman in a few months - and in 2 days I will get my chance with a very lovely lady who I've been dating for a little while. We both have busy schedules and opportunities for intimacy are very, VERY uncommon. So, needless to say, this date is an important one. From an intimacy perspective, we're "at that place".

She'll be coming over to my place for a late lunch/early light dinner. I'm going to cook something for her, but I haven't decided what. The meal needs to be simple, because my kitchen only has 1 gas burner, 1 skillet, and 2 pots (1 big 1 small). No oven, no microwave, none of that great stuff. It also should be a light meal because the last thing we need is to feel bloated and uncomfortable. Also, did I mention I live in South Korea at the moment? That means that many western style foods might be difficult to find but I can still get some raw ingredients. I'm considering a coconut based curry with some fresh veggies and perhaps some rice (oh how I wish I had a rice cooker....). What do you think?

Secondly, I mentioned that it's "been a while" and I have 2 days to prepare my body as much as I can. Any advice from that perspective? (nutrition, exercise, etc...)

Here is something easy for you to make. I call it "Ron Lo Mein" - and its just my quick way to make lo mein. Ingredients: 1 pkg chicken tenders, I package of stir fry frozen vegetables, 1 lb of spaghetti pasta, and a bottle of soy sauce. Cut up raw chicken into small mini bite size pieces and fry them up in the skillet. Set aside once finished since you only have one burner. Boil up the spaghetti, drain and rinse. Dump noodles into skillet, place chicken pieces in, dump bag of frozen vegetables, cover and cook for a few minutes. Add soy sauce a little at a time, add to taste. You will need about 3 tablespoons minimum to start, then go from there. I end up usually with about 5 for my batches. It's not a meal I make often, but its easy, cheap, and tasty.

By the way, I hope you get some.

Thank you sir! I too hope to fornicate soon! (is it weird how fornicate sounds so particularly dirty?)

As for the dish, I'll definitely consider that one. It does look perfect.

I got her to come to my place on the promise of me cooking for her. Takeout would go over badly haha.

I'll sooner die.

Secondly, I mentioned that it's "been a while" and I have 2 days to prepare my body as much as I can. Any advice from that perspective? (nutrition, exercise, etc...)

"Prepare your body"? Dude ... I'm on 24-hour alert, always ready, anytime, anywhere, DefCon One. That's where you need to be.

Trim your pubic hair, nose hair, armpit hair. Have a nice shave and remember to get a nice bottle of wine to set the mood, if you can find one in SK. A Shiraz is always a good choice for wine if you want red, or for white wine a Pino Grigeo. For food you could do a light beef salad or a noodle dish, coconut curries tend to be very filling so I'm not sure that's what you want if you plan on doing the dirty while being bloated

Archived