First Loves?

MaggieRose

I was just curious, at what age did you have your first date, and your first kiss? Was it memorable? What did you do for your first date? What was your first kiss like?

I've never (officially) dated, and I've only been kissed on the hand, and cheek, thus far (and kissed one man on the cheek often before we parted ways); just to share my 'experiences', and get the ball rollin'

I guess I'm real curious with Valentine's coming up, my friends being in relationships, one of them getting married (I get to be a bridesmaid, woo!), and I have been working on an art book for Valentine's Day, which is coming along slowly - supposed to have a team help me out, but have been taking it on myself - so it is getting somewhere. People, help me out - you could be my muses!

I had my first kiss at an ice rink disco haha...it wasn't very romantic, I compared it to a washing machine going round at the time, too much fast tongue!!

My first date was actually at the age of about nineteen, my first memorable lovely date was at the age of twenty four, can you believe, I was never really into any of the men before then, but the date I went on then was heaven sent, first of all we strolled through some lovely gardens and then we went to have a meal and finally went down a lane actually called " Lover's lane ", it was lovely

I think there's a big difference though between a date and a really memorable amazing date!

I was 16 when I had my first date and it was also my first kiss. I laughed when I read Lady D's comment about "washing machine going round" because that pretty much sums it up, lol. It wasn't that great. It was actually a great date though. We had an evening picnic at a park and listened to an orchestra play.

My first date wasn't my first love. I was 17. The boy was 15. Our families had met up at Downtown Disney, and we both ended up babysitting the kids by default. (We never told them we liked each other.) I remembered it was nighttime and freezing cold, and we were holding our siblings hand in one hand, and standing with our opposite shoulders touching on the bridge over the koi pond and breathing in the air to see how our breaths fogged up. He held my hand briefly, and then let go and we walked back to meet our parents. Pretty innocent as far as first dates go. He had to move away, and I had to focus on my studies.

First date - 19. Guy I met on MySpace, lol!

First kiss - 20. I told him I liked him several weeks earlier and we continued on as friends. Was a total surprise and was a half kiss on the lips/cheek, so I thought it was an accident. He then leaned in again and I realized he liked me too.

First love - Same guy I shared my first kiss with. We dated for 4 years.

First date: 15 I can't actually remember which was the first date we had. I know I took him to my primary school's summer fair and we went to the park afterwards and made out, that was my first kiss. We may have gone to his house for the first date where we had a BBQ and he farted on the trampoline, haha.

My first love was at 20.

I had my first kiss at 13, it was with a boy in the same tennis club as me and it happened down a lane.. it was awful haha

First date was when I was 15, he told me he loved me after a week, I panicked and broke up with him.. he then went on to go out with a girl I know who ended up having to get a restraining order against him so I think I definitely dodged a bullet there!!

My first love was my recent ex, started going out with him when I was 22 for 3 years. Our first date was amazing, he took me to the beach and the weather just happened to be really lovely (very rare in Ireland) everything about it was just perfect. I floated on a cloud for weeks afterwards. A few years later he confessed that he thinks he fell in love with me on our first date (thank god he didnt tell me at the time, if my past is anything to go by I'd probably have ran haha)

Archived