Do you think she likes me, but is too shy?

Dabears

I'm extremely confused by this girl I've been talking to for a while now. She's really friendly and always laughs at everything I say. I asked her out, but she couldn't give me a straight answer, so I'm like whatever, move on. Then, today we talked the entire day, and when I told her I gotta go out to dinner, my friend caught 3 minutes later, that she posted a status saying,"I hate liking someone so much and they probably don't like you back, it's the worst feeling ever." He liked the status, she deleted immediately, she knows that I'm best friends with him and he without a doubt would've showed me, which he did. Then, when I got back home, I messaged her and she seemed panicky, I asked what's wrong and she seemed like she was trying to play it off. She posted ," feeling like an idiot." And a worried emoji. My friend and I are almost 100% sure she was talking about me, what do you guys think?

If you had already asked her out, why would she post about probably not being liked back? Also, I can't imagine someone being so shy that they couldn't at least say yes to an invite by a guy they liked? In any case, if she's THAT shy, going out with her will be like pulling teeth.

If you had already asked her out, why would she post about probably not being liked back? Also, I can't imagine someone being so shy that they couldn't at least say yes to an invite by a guy they liked? In any case, if she's THAT shy, going out with her will be like pulling teeth.

Oh you don't know how shy I am in person. I just need to pretend that we're like best friends, who date. We made plans to hang out this week, to do internet challenges. Lol first date

Archived