Is my ex warming back up to me?

Speedcola

Long story short my ex broke up with me 2 months ago. I took a couple weeks NC and then started texting a little. We have had a couple good conversations but she gave the too busy excuse when I asked to meet up. She seems to be getting more comfortable around me and even stopped by (we work at the same place) and had a quick chat with me the other day.

My buddy said he saw her at a friends gig the other night. Wasn't sure but he said he may have seen a guy put his arm around her. I'm not really sure what to think. She never initiates a phone conversation with me and once never got back to me. It's not like we are together so I would understand if she was seeing other people. I would just rather not keep chatting her up if that was the case.

So why do you think she keeps talking with me and slowly warming up? I noticed as she was leaving my work area she stopped at the door and looked back at me, gave a quick smile with a short wave. Should I continue to stay in touch with this one?

The only person who knows if she's warming up is her, so if you want to get back together with her, you're going to have to ask her or at least talk to her about it. She may be being nice to you because she's over you, you work together and she wants to be friends -- with no intention of taking you back. She may be regretting cutting you loose. There's no way to know for sure what she's thinking. If chatting her up is holding you back from completely healing and moving on, talk to her sooner than later. No matter what, since you work at the same place, you are at least going to have to be civil to her in the future if she doesn't want to reconcile, better to find out now than get your hopes up and have them dashed.

Archived