Got to know crush likes someone else! but theres more. PLEASE HELP!

thth

Had posted before that I have crush on a girl working in my department but in a completely different team.

Felt really bad when got to know through a common friend she likes someone else from her team, however, he has now left the organisation.

Well but I was never an option for her cause we hardly saw or knew each other and Its still the same. So somewhere i believe since she's damn beautiful there were many guys trying to hit on her and she fell for one of them. That guy is average looking (as compared to me) and lives in another country now.

Honestly, I just want her to know about my feelings or at least make her realise she also has or had me as an option. I want to do this indirectly and not tell her directly cause if she is really into that guy i would be left out embarrassed (not just in her eyes but also all the co workers, so better off not taking the risk). Also, i dont want to involve our common friend for help as she said my crush 'really likes or probably loves' that guy. Taking her support would be too desperate.

I like really like her and feel we would really gel well together. I just want to know should I rule her out and just forget about her to move on or still have my chances and try and get her to like me. and if it is the latter, how do i approach her??

I know i have very slim chances but please need a solid advice to do the best thing to get her to know me or just somehow let her know about my feelings. please suggest!

we hardly saw or knew each other and Its still the same

You don't know this girl, and you're hoping that she is going to end a loving relationship in order to be with you?

Not only do I think this is unrealistic but I also think it is a little bit selfish on your part. Like you said, you don't know her. All you know is that she is beautiful and I'm sure she is, but having this shallow perception on someone and thinking that is enough for her to throw away a really good thing isn't giving her much credit as a person or as a girlfriend.

If she is willing to sack her relationship on the reason that yet another man thinks she is beautiful, then she will probably eventually do the same to you.

But I'm guessing she wouldn't, no self respecting person would.

Honestly, I just want her to know about my feelings or at least make her realise she also has or had me as an option

She doesn't have you as an option, there is no options for her because she doesn't want one - she is in love with someone else.

You can still go ahead and try, I'm sure, but I don't think you're going to like the outcome and I think any positive opinion she has of you, she will lose.

Archived