I am finally free and I fell like a million bucks!

It finally clicked on the weekend. It took a long time, I'm talking years to come to terms with what had happened but now I am at peace with myself. It just didn't work out, we were not meant for each other at that time in our lives and it showed throughout the relationship. But I have no regrets, none what so ever if you want to ask me. I enjoyed my time with her but it had to come to a end for both of us to grow. It wasn't healthy and we both overstepped each others boundaries far to often for it to work, it doesn't mean we didn't love each other, it's just life in the end.

I feel like a million bucks today, I'm grinning from ear to ear. It's time to move on and shape up, onwards and upwards as they say. It's sad it took me this long but it's about the journey not the destination. Now I can look forward to dating again, meeting new women and friends and moving forward in life.

Just needed to spit this out.

Congrats! I know it can take YEARS! All my other relationships took weeks to get over....not my last one. And i was in my 50's....lol....so i had lots of breakups before. Coulda cared LESS about my 20 yr. marriage...lol...but i soon found this ex bf who i adored.

Anyway....took years to get over him. He's on his second gf since me. And i haven't found ANYONE!

So these people who are moaning that at 4 months they aren't over their bf/gf...i think...HELL...that was when i was at my WORST!

Glad you got to the other side safely.....like you said, onward and upward!!! YaY!

Archived