help :/

thatgirlsteph9

I havr been with my partner for 13 months. We always seem to have massive arguements when one occurs. Recently I found out that he had given me an STI. The next day he went to the clinic but decided against being seen because he was too shy and said he would go to the doctors the next day. A week later and I am still waiting for him to go to the doctors regarding the matter. I have previously found messages of him talk to girls in quite a sexual manner. These have now stopped. I currently live away from work and stay with him whilst im at work as i recently moved (i am waiting for a transfer closer to home) Everytime I come home he has to know what I am doing all the time and always ends up having an argument. When I am at his I pay for all the food, most of the electric and gas. I take this chance to add that he hasnt paid his rent for a while and is unemployed. We never do anything because I am expected to pay. O get moaned at for being tired and going to bed early despite working 50+ hours a week. And also get moaned at for seeing my friends. On my weekends off of work I am expected to look after his daughter who he has for one night a week. He always gets down and says that im the only fun he has and when I am not there he does not eat or go to bed. I am at an all time low in my life and I think it may be down to him? I would quite like opinions from guys and girls on this situation if possible.

He is too shy to be seen by a doctor, but not too shy to sleep with another woman.

His faults are too numerous to even name.

More like too scared to find out all else that he has that he doesn't know about yet. So many STD's can be asymptomatic, especially in men.

OP, you need to get your things and get out today. You also need to go to a doctor now and three and six months from now for additional check ups to make sure you are clean of whatever else he might have given you as a "special" present.

Exactly, why are you with him. And where did that STI come from. Sweet heavens, don't let him touch you until you walk his sorry butt to the clinic and...no wait, don't let him touch you at all 'cause the next time what he brings home to you may be a lot worse. You already see he's walking around with an STD and doesn't want to cure it!!!!!!!!!. That on top of all his other less-than-stellar attributes makes this one a no-brainer. Pack your stuff up and move out, let him worry about paying the rent and eating and walking around like a petri dish for lord only knows what.

You get out and go find a guy who's worth something and work on your self-esteem, so you don't end up with guys like him in the future.

Archived